Masha's Boob Job

Plank

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2017 at 4:12 PM, delta10 said:
On 11/27/2017 at 4:12 PM, delta10 said:

Personally both Masha and Kitty's tits look crap

Don't forget to add Ilona's as well. What yea got here is 3 young ladies with small tit's , Thought about a boob job, and went over board..

It's to bad cause a size smaller might of actually worked for them.... OH WELL.... Tis not I that needs to life with it......lol

JUST SAYIN... :):P:)

• 8 months later...
1 minute ago, One Eyed Willie said:

Hope Masha especially got her money back lol 

Actually I think she is very proud of her new tits. She rarely has them covered and walks around with her chest out like a tough guy. Next thing you know, she will beat her chest and say "me Tarzan". Seems fitting because she is the man around the house/apartment.

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Actually I think she is very proud of her new tits. She rarely has them covered and walks around with her chest out like a tough guy. Next thing you know, she will beat her chest and say "me Tarzan". Seems fitting because she is the man around the house/apartment.

Both her and Kitty look proud and happy with the job that has been done. If my wife came home and I had payed for them I would be pissed. MSD is just pure comedy :D

50 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

They will probably come in handy if a hole in the drywall is required.

• 2 weeks later...