Masha's Boob Job

Plank

Let me tell you a story, are you sitting comfortably ? Then I shall begin.
Once upon a time I met a gorgeous girl. She is lovely,very good looking, a raven haired beauty.Fantastic figure,legs to die for, just one problem she didn't have boobs.
Well she did, but they were very small. This had caused her problems ever since puberty, the folk around her reassured her that her boobs would fill out, 'it was only a matter of time'. they said, but the boobs never did.
She was teased at school by girls & boys, she was called names such as 'tiny-tits','bee strings', 'fried eggs' & other insults were hurled her way.But she is made of stronger stuff than that, and she would often make jokes about her small boobies, such as, 'when I lay down my tits disappear'.
But in reality it was an issue for her, it did affect her confidence,she said that she 'didn't feel like a real woman'. That she was envious of her friends who had a cleavage. That clothes never fitted her properly, and she was sick of having to wear a padded bra or the dreaded 'chicken fillets'.
So she got a bank loan & went an had a procedure. She ended up with a beautiful pair of breasts that were just perfect for her figure, I know because she showed them to me!  (No I don't have any pictures, you sick bunch of muthaf.....) ;D
The impact this made on her self esteem & confidence was incredible. She could also walk down the road and stop traffic. And in the end she married a prince and lived happily ever after.

I tell you that tale because I believe this is exactly what Masha has been thinking, probably for many years. There have been numerous comments about her skinny, bean pole physique. But if you really look at her you'd notice that, she isn't a bean pole,she just had tiny tits that were out of scale with her body.
I think this is why she has had the boob job. Not, as some have suggested, that she is doing it for Sasha or TK's benefit, or anything relating to either of them. She has done this for her.
Yet the facile comments continue in the Chatbox, and to be honest, some of these comments are becoming tedious!
Yesterday Masha was trying on underwear. A comment came up that she was, 'getting ready for TK's next visit'. Obviously the member that posted that immature comment, had not appreciated that Masha has gone up a bra size or two, and that some of her underwear & clothes will not fit, or will fit differently.
Same goes for the comments today, whilst Masha was giving Sasha a BJ in the bathroom, 'she is practicing on Sasha for TK's next visit'. Pathetic !
This member I am quoting is obsessed with TK and is compelled to have swipe at Masha & Sasha every time he is in the chatbox. I for one am sick of this nonsense!
The member responsible needs to consider his behaviour & maybe give his head a wobble, because something is clearly out of whack!

In my youth I had a girlfriend, very good looking, with very small boobs but long nipples when aroused. I do not think she had any complex about them, at least she was very wild in bed even though there was not much boob play involved. Later on, she married and had a baby and probably breastfeeded her. Perhaps the lack of complex was due to the fact that there were no breast implants available at that time. Now that they are offered, it is easier to get a complex and have implants.

I don´t think I have seen Masha´s new boobs, I very seldom visit their page, because I do not fancy their kind of sex. I suppose Masha´s implants are of decent size and hopefully well "installed", and she will definitely be happy with them. Basically, I do not like silicon breasts and would not want to touch them (which is very theoretical in my case anyway), as very often they look awful - like that girl who used to be in Barca1, was her name Jenny, and of today´s girls I think Heidi has silicon boobs also.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 11:32 AM, Plank said:

Let me tell you a story, are you sitting comfortably ? Then I shall begin.
Once upon a time I met a gorgeous girl. She is lovely,very good looking, a raven haired beauty.Fantastic figure,legs to die for, just one problem she didn't have boobs.
Well she did, but they were very small. This had caused her problems ever since puberty, the folk around her reassured her that her boobs would fill out, 'it was only a matter of time'. they said, but the boobs never did.
She was teased at school by girls & boys, she was called names such as 'tiny-tits','bee strings', 'fried eggs' & other insults were hurled her way.But she is made of stronger stuff than that, and she would often make jokes about her small boobies, such as, 'when I lay down my tits disappear'.
But in reality it was an issue for her, it did affect her confidence,she said that she 'didn't feel like a real woman'. That she was envious of her friends who had a cleavage. That clothes never fitted her properly, and she was sick of having to wear a padded bra or the dreaded 'chicken fillets'.
So she got a bank loan & went an had a procedure. She ended up with a beautiful pair of breasts that were just perfect for her figure, I know because she showed them to me!  (No I don't have any pictures, you sick bunch of muthaf.....) ;D
The impact this made on her self esteem & confidence was incredible. She could also walk down the road and stop traffic. And in the end she married a prince and lived happily ever after.

I tell you that tale because I believe this is exactly what Masha has been thinking, probably for many years. There have been numerous comments about her skinny, bean pole physique. But if you really look at her you'd notice that, she isn't a bean pole,she just had tiny tits that were out of scale with her body.
I think this is why she has had the boob job. Not, as some have suggested, that she is doing it for Sasha or TK's benefit, or anything relating to either of them. She has done this for her.
Yet the facile comments continue in the Chatbox, and to be honest, some of these comments are becoming tedious!
Yesterday Masha was trying on underwear. A comment came up that she was, 'getting ready for TK's next visit'. Obviously the member that posted that immature comment, had not appreciated that Masha has gone up a bra size or two, and that some of her underwear & clothes will not fit, or will fit differently.
Same goes for the comments today, whilst Masha was giving Sasha a BJ in the bathroom, 'she is practicing on Sasha for TK's next visit'. Pathetic !
This member I am quoting is obsessed with TK and is compelled to have swipe at Masha & Sasha every time he is in the chatbox. I for one am sick of this nonsense!
The member responsible needs to consider his behaviour & maybe give his head a wobble, because something is clearly out of whack!

Thanks my friend. It makes me feel good when I see people who love people for who they are. I have known a few pretty girls who had the same problem and it's sad .Same goes  for the man with the little pee pee. I say be happy with what god gave you .Today they have cures for the small pee pee.I believe a man with this problem should have it done. It really isn't fair to his wife or girl friend. If you have a wife that enjoys just you and not your thing than you have a keeper ,but be fair and let her enjoy sex too. It seems to me there are a lot of sick people who are in this forum whos minds are so far in the gutter that they will never get it out. Thanks for being real the world needs a few more like you.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2017 at 8:32 AM, Plank said:

She was teased at school by girls & boys, she was called names such as 'tiny-tits','bee strings', 'fried eggs' & other insults were hurled her way.

That is the problem. People should not do that. I wish people could learn to ignore jerks like that.

On 3/15/2017 at 0:36 AM, kalevipoeg said:

Basically, I do not like silicon breasts and would not want to touch them

I have never seen a woman with that type of artificial enhancement that I consider an improvement and I know that many people agree. Some guys only care about size but many of us appreciate beauty and it is unfortunate that women destroy their natural beauty to satisfy the outspoken guys. Those of us that appreciate the natural woman are less outspoken but I wish women were to hear more from those of us that appreciate their natural body before they get the operation.

On 3/17/2017 at 7:30 AM, bakerman77 said:

Same goes  for the man with the little pee pee. I say be happy with what god gave you .

People will always have something to criticize. People should learn to not reward negative people. People that want to hurt will always have something to hurt us with if we let them.

Take it from someone with experience, many women sing

. It hurts when a woman blames a guy for making it big, as if he did it intentionally, and women will do that even if they are not the type that are out to hurt.

15 hours ago, Sam Cuddly said:

I have never seen a woman with that type of artificial enhancement that I consider an improvement and I know that many people agree. Some guys only care about size but many of us appreciate beauty and it is unfortunate that women destroy their natural beauty to satisfy the outspoken guys. Those of us that appreciate the natural woman are less outspoken but I wish women were to hear more from those of us that appreciate their natural body before they get the operation.

Somebody gave me the old advice: if you don´t like them, don´t watch them. I of course follow that advice. I don´t like Masha´s boobs - I think they are ugly - and I don´t watch them.

On 5/8/2017 at 5:57 AM, kalevipoeg said:

Somebody gave me the old advice: if you don´t like them, don´t watch them. I of course follow that advice. I don´t like Masha´s boobs - I think they are ugly - and I don´t watch them.

I don't look either. The most important part of what I said is "I wish women were to hear more from those of us that appreciate their natural body before they get the operation".

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here we are, roughly a half year later, and Masha's boobs still look fake.  Seriously, to me they don't even look like boobs.  More like flesh cones with points on the ends. 

Now, Kitty has taken the same path with the same results.  They both looked more like women before the surgeries.  Now they are just processed people.