Fan Page Rebecca

Rob1

• Rob1 pinned this topic
6 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Your right, she does like to eat thats for sure. I think we well see more of that then any thing else.8)

It just appears to me, that RealLifeCam.com brings some of the most starving tenants on.

They eat like there is no tomorrow.   And when they leave, they've put on tonnages.  

Sabrina was so fuckin hot when she came into the project and she turned into 2 ton Tillie.  I have a hard time watching her anymore.

The girls in Barca eat fruits and veges like they are a rarity in Russia. My guess; very expensive and/or hard to come by.  

Putin, put some food out. Your pretty girls are starving.

4 hours ago, toolmaker123 said:

It just appears to me, that RealLifeCam.com brings some of the most starving tenants on.

They eat like there is no tomorrow.   And when they leave, they've put on tonnages.  

Sabrina was so fuckin hot when she came into the project and she turned into 2 ton Tillie.  I have a hard time watching her anymore.

The girls in Barca eat fruits and veges like they are a rarity in Russia. My guess; very expensive and/or hard to come by.  

Putin, put some food out. Your pretty girls are starving.

Putin starves them so they stay skinny... Russia is very very poor with a lot of extremely beautiful woman and a massive population of impracticable men due to hard drugs and alcohol. The country is men starved making Its a westerners dream... 

Welcome Rebecca,

Two days on the project and you already seem to be a real treasure. Hot body, bubbling with energy and a smile that lights up a room.

Further, you seem to bring out the best in Megan. Try to enjoy every day of your stay on RLC, and we will enjoy with you.

1 hour ago, UnToxa said:

You are mistaken about Russia. This is all the stereotypes. Do not listen to politicians, better come and see for yourself))

I go quite often... I love the people but the economy is horrible. The ruble is about worthless the embargo was very hard on my friends... there are successful business owners and they lost a lot. We'll continue this conversation through PM.

Hi Donzi and UnToxa,

I visited a few times and there is much to admire and, for me, much that is scary.   The most beautiful women you have ever seen on reception at restaurants.   prices for tourists that must be 20 times or more what locals pay.   A friend of mine owned a café in Moscow until one day he was informed he no longer owned it.   No provision for disabled people.    

I would love to hear more about your beautiful country so please tell us what it is really like

Great show last night from Rebecca and Megan.   Megan got them started in the bath, naked dancing.   Mum came home then and I had to log off.

I got back on at midnight local time and the fun had moved to the table, with an oily massage followed by dancing in their pants.   Lola stood alongside them at one point, and must have realised that, while she looks wonderfully well-preserved, inviting comparison with those two gyrating their tits energetically did not do her any favours.

Rebecca seems happy to follow Megan's lead for now, but will soon be a strong personality.   And Megan loves handling Rebecca's body, especially her tits.   Sometime soon we'll find out whether Rebecca is going to start feeling sexy as opposed to just looking sexy.