Fan Page Rebecca

Rob1

• Rob1 pinned this topic
6 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Your right, she does like to eat thats for sure. I think we well see more of that then any thing else.8)

It just appears to me, that RealLifeCam.com brings some of the most starving tenants on.

They eat like there is no tomorrow.   And when they leave, they've put on tonnages.  

Sabrina was so fuckin hot when she came into the project and she turned into 2 ton Tillie.  I have a hard time watching her anymore.

The girls in Barca eat fruits and veges like they are a rarity in Russia. My guess; very expensive and/or hard to come by.  

Putin, put some food out. Your pretty girls are starving.

4 hours ago, toolmaker123 said:

It just appears to me, that RealLifeCam.com brings some of the most starving tenants on.

They eat like there is no tomorrow.   And when they leave, they've put on tonnages.  

Sabrina was so fuckin hot when she came into the project and she turned into 2 ton Tillie.  I have a hard time watching her anymore.

The girls in Barca eat fruits and veges like they are a rarity in Russia. My guess; very expensive and/or hard to come by.  

Putin, put some food out. Your pretty girls are starving.

Putin starves them so they stay skinny... Russia is very very poor with a lot of extremely beautiful woman and a massive population of impracticable men due to hard drugs and alcohol. The country is men starved making Its a westerners dream... 

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Rebecca (2016)
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 featured and unfeatured this topic