Fan Page Rebecca

Rob1

I missed one day, Saturday -  but so much appeared to have happened- Stella being fucked relentlessly then leaving, so many upset by the drugging issues, Milena fucked by a random bloke several times but no pics, Karen arriving.   Working out what actually happened and then what do I think about it, has meant catching up has taken ages.

And with all this going on it seemed somehow normal that Rebecca is back.     But now I have caught up I realise it is MOMENTOUS.   

RLC must have moved mountains of cash her way to please their viewers.   Is that not amazing?

Rebecca must have got over fears about videos surfacing of the Belle Birthday Party with Belle and Megan (according to Kitek she is still worried there is a video from Turkey which has appeared on VK and YouTube (?!)- lets hope eventually it comes our way).    She returns very confident it seems to me.    Quite different from the DreamKaty who mostly hid in her room and slept covered from head to toe.   Perhaps the outburst of admiration and love she received from all of us made her feel desired and helped her be willing to return.

What about her Bf? who it seemed had been missed so much she could stay no longer? (though now we know she's a pussy-licker-liker perhaps it was a Gf she missed).   Perhaps she dumped him/her, or got dumped. and is now freed to be herself, and the herself she wants to grow into will be adored by many rather than just by one.

And what does this say about the possibility of Megan returning?  ( Be still my beating heart.)    Or her good friend Danaya?

With all that appeared to have happened about which today we have posted and discussed, now things have calmed, I think THE event, that we will remember this weekend for, has been Rebecca's return.  

I'm hoping this marks the time when the aggressive influence of pills is replaced by gentleness of character.    Girls once again enjoying each other's company.    Having fun without being out of their heads.   And love each other, and make love, because they are enjoying these moments.   Being Young.    Being Beautiful.    Being Sexy.

We know, because many of us are no longer these things, such moments are to treasure because they pass.

MOMENTOUS INDEED

Welcome back Becca, you were sorely missed. Not sure why you left but I for one am glad to see you have returned. You certainly gave us some things to remember from your all too short first visit and I hope you can grace us with some repeats. You still look amazing.

All have in our retinas those glorious images of three girls, enjoying their privacy. But few remember that party framework that the beginning of a beautiful friendship, which continued the next day, where they, imitating Anna teacher, wanted to repeat the experience ... Too bad that in the end the interrupted them.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

Edited by StnCld316

Vortious what lovely memories that photo evokes.   Thank you.

Was this before the pussy licking?   

The day after that day Rebecca seemed to be hoping for a repeat with Megan - she drew a bath for them both and waited an hour for her - but Megan prevaricated and eventually Becca bathed alone.   When she left I thought her not succeeding with Megan, drug-free, was one of the reasons for her going.   I think she wanted to make love to her but Megan didn't know what she wanted.

I struggled then to make sense of things, partly because few of us got much sleep those days, but also because it was confusing.

Megan did try hard to play the game - as we can see in your photo.    The morning of her final day in the kitchen she quite deliberately grabbed then new girl Carolina's buttocks with both hands.    I felt she was trying hard because she wanted much that that life offered.

So I was all the more shocked when she left.    Dare we hope she'll come back too?

It is said that Rebecca is concerned, and suguramente so, but other than worried, because it has the mania to speak for Whatsapp hide under the covers, if, as happens now, is on it and the screen is not visible.
We want to see her in all its splendor, not hiding from the cameras

Nobody has mentioned what just happened or is happening tonight at apartment #2.  Night vision Cams 7 thru 10 have been blacked out since 03:00 Barcelona time.  About 08:30 Rebecca got up for a few minutes, texted, got some water, went back to Lola's bed and closed the shutters.  Again, total blackness.  Thinking that for those (including me) who want to see her perform again, it may be a very long wait, if ever.  I won't say anything directly negative about this girl but I really hope RLC has the stones to correct this kind of behavior now.  Just wanted to give a shout out .  

18 minutes ago, wgigi said:

Nobody has mentioned what just happened or is happening tonight at apartment #2.  Night vision Cams 7 thru 10 have been blacked out since 03:00 Barcelona time.  About 08:30 Rebecca got up for a few minutes, texted, got some water, went back to Lola's bed and closed the shutters.  Again, total blackness.  Thinking that for those (including me) who want to see her perform again, it may be a very long wait, if ever.  I won't say anything directly negative about this girl but I really hope RLC has the stones to correct this kind of behavior now.  Just wanted to give a shout out .  

Cams 9 and 10 do not have night-vision anyway. None of the bathrooms in any of the apartments have night-vision

Cams 7 & 8, It is a technical problem, not deliberate. It's happened before to other cams, and it will happen again. You'll probably see an UM today and then the problem will be fixed. There is no 'behaviour' to correct

4 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Milena fucked by a random bloke several times but no pics, Karen arriving

Who is Karen? I don´t remember, was she a guest?

Hi kalevipoeg,

This was my post from Tuesday about the return of Rebecca.   I meant to say Jasmin arriving not Karen.   My mistake.  

Reflecting back over the week since what for me was actually still Monday night, there has been a change of pace.

Some might call it dull.

I love looking at Rebecca.    Sometimes her face and body posture are mannish - but that body drags your eyes to follow her around.

There has been no interaction between the girls since Sunday night when Stella was the dish of the evening.    Every night I've thought Belle will snuggle up to Becca, or Becca will slide into Carolina's bed and claim she forgot it wasn't still her room!

No luck.   Lola has rubbed Becca's tits once or twice, with obvious enjoyment.    But otherwise dullsville.