Fan Page Rebecca

Rob1

I deleted my last comment, because I said the things that were not right, I apologize to all people not to check my information correctly.

I take this opportunity to convey an idea which controls the RLC, is that while night vision not work properly, Lola and Rebecca do not close the door to the room, closing the balcony to avoid drafts at dawn. I think that's probably the problem was solved cam in the room.

Becca was beautiful last night.    Entrancing to see her dancing naked, even if her moves are limited. Unlike Belle, she is clearly not a professional dancer.

Eventually, alone with  Lola naked on the bed, Becca chose not to go any further.    Who knows what she turned down - Lola had been  demonstrating one of her long fingers curling like a vibrator in the air. But Becca  clearly set a limit so both went to sleep.

Earlier in the evening, when Lola Belle and  Becca  were dancing naked and had a pause for the balcony, Belle disappeared off to her own room.    Becca showed leadership potential  by going to fetch her  and arguing with her to return to the dancing in the LR.

So a beautiful evening's show  by Becca  but she has limits and sticks to them.

If and when Lola goes, though young, Becca has shown she deserves that room. A lot more than the other two anyway.

Gorgeous views of Becca naked in her room.   How the space suits her.

Is she the new Queen?

I hope so.   She has been patiently  waiting her turn, but she has shown maturity and responsibility in handling Belle.

Impossible for her to deal with Duchesses Carolina and Jasmin - but I think Carolina will probably be on her way soon and Jasmin will return to Barca 1.

Leaving an opening for a new young girl!    YUM!

And we know, don't we, Becca just loves both openings and young girls.

Good times ahead!

Who will warm her back from tonight?
As well you say, now, it seems that Rebecca has the responsibility Lola had before, to give night-morning show, but I think today, Rebecca, is far from Lola.
It does not feel comfortable in topless, Lola, did very naturally. Imagine Rebekah panties remove any companion ?, personally I doubt it.
Rebeca can be a great participant, for it will be a great boss?

12 hours ago, vortios said:

Who will warm her back from tonight?
As well you say, now, it seems that Rebecca has the responsibility Lola had before, to give night-morning show, but I think today, Rebecca, is far from Lola.
It does not feel comfortable in topless, Lola, did very naturally. Imagine Rebekah panties remove any companion ?, personally I doubt it.
Rebeca can be a great participant, for it will be a great boss?

Vortious, your English has come on brilliantly in the last couple of months.   Thank you for taking so much trouble.

I think Becca will be a great boss.    She is young and new to the role, so she needs to have new people join who will accept her as leader in a way Carolina will not, and Belle may not.   She hesitates to touch the others, and when she did try to stroke Belle, Belle stopped her.  

So Carolina needs to leave to give Becca a proper chance.   Give Becca a new malleable girl and she may well blossom, and if she does Belle will follow.

And lastly, who would be better to tempt Megan back, and possibly Amy?   

It is not the same be the boss to be the leader.
Rebeca will be a great boss in the house, that I do not dispute.
But personally, I do not think I have wood leader.
Lola think if it is a leader, was by age, by his character, so she wears lived in life, or because some people have wood leader.
That was seen in the behavior of the girls ellam even when Lola was nothing more than a newcomer.
But Lola is gone, and only wanted to express my question Rebecca since returning has been the perpetual company indoors Lola, even in bed, they got used to each other. Lola question for example, sleeping Polya kept their distance or Stella, that are not thoughts were proven by many facts. And everyone says the same. But I repeat that's past history.
All I hope is that whoever the new leader in the house, not to relax the level of show because the characters of the girls that are now in the house, I do not appreciate who can start a party and maintain the level of viewers attention lately had about the house.
Megan to return ?, why not?
I have no bad memories of her in the house, she is beautiful, hoven, with vitality also is not dominant, but came back to put on a show with Rebecca, I will not be me who says he would not like to see him again, but Rebeca , I see more remade to show sex in public, and if I have to see sex under the quilt, not really appeal to me. Rather then only see tits and ass, as one told me disparagingly, to be watching a girl or two crawl under the duvet for privacy.
Intimacy, I do not think it RLC business. Of course, it is my opinion, as here there are hundreds of thousands.

Rebecca is probably the sexiest one in B2, right now, then Belle, if Carolina wasn't trying to be Jasmin's man she might has been in the line up.  with out a bra, if wasn't for the tan lines I would easily mistaken Carolina as a man, as small as her tits are.  but Rebecca is very sexy.8)

DreamKaty's At It Again.

Got to admire Becca's work ethic - it says she's a Capricorn.   But what's with the frantic finger typing every now and then.   I wondered if from the client viewer perspective it looks like she is bating, but she doesn't change her face and her fingers are moving too fast.

Any idea anyone?

She moved, and for a few moments I could see clearly that she is pretending to type.

My guess is the system generates on-screen messages in the client's own language that Becca pretends to be typing.

Don't waste your money guys!   We get to see all of her, and then afterwards when she showers off.   Lovely.

1 hour ago, iloner said:

Ella se movió, y por unos momentos pude ver claramente que ella está fingiendo para escribir.

Mi conjetura es que el sistema genere mensajes que aparecen en pantalla en el idioma del cliente que Becca pretende estar escribiendo.

No pierda su dinero chicos! Llegamos a ver todo a ella, y luego después, cuando se ducha fuera. Encantador.

If I have to accept what they told me, she is an erotic chat, and sounding sonifos are private call and when they give tokens