Fan Page Rebecca

Rob1

Yea well maybe she is trying to be the best dam DreamKity on the web, But she didn't have to be a Bitch to the girls at B1......Who gives a crap who's who when the 2 houses get together..it was a Halloween party and they could of and should of had fun together,... Not stick to their own little group ignoring the others...... 

Don't panic!   Becca and Jasmin both doing their nails.

But they don't have the extended manicurist kit plus blue light dryer that enables Lara to spend hours at her little nail table.

So soon back to the night's planned activities I hope.

And Becca just might have some wicked hopes for her neatly trimmed digits.

Although Jasmin tonight is in the room, and she continues with some game Rebeca (I touch the ass as he passed Rebeca), then it does nothing more. He sits on the couch and talking on the phone or chatting on the. There are hardly any interaction or conversation between the girls.

27 minutes ago, vortios said:

Although Jasmin tonight is in the room, and she continues with some game Rebeca (I touch the ass as he passed Rebeca), then it does nothing more. He sits on the couch and talking on the phone or chatting on the. There are hardly any interaction or conversation between the girls.

Yes, this is the phonies aparts ( barçà ) 

After the shower malfunction at B1 Becca has bravely tested that its still working at B2.

Naturally I watched till the last drop fell from her luscious curves so that I could report all was well.

She then put on one of her see-through black lace negligees.

Even in Barcelona these autumn nights its important to wrap up nice and cosy.

Sadly Rubberman I agree.    Becca seems to have given up.   Its been a whole week I think since the 'fake' scene with Belle and Becca pretending in Becca's bed for a few minutes after dancing.   

And no action since except for the Halloween party at B1 which I missed but was judged lame by most posts I saw (except 1).

She has spent a lot of time with Jasmin this past week - you know what I'm saying.   The rot is catching.

Jasmin needs to go.

So here's the problem:

Becca sets a lovely example; her clothes come off the moment she enters the apmt.   She's beautiful.   Her tits would make an ostrich scream to pass eggs that size.

Belle is lovely.   She's been naked much of the past 24 hours, and danced alone for us in her room.

Its been a week since their sexy but fake lesbo scene.   I bet they would like to do it again, with more feeling after a week's abstinence, rubbing those pussies against each other's legs, starting earlier so they're not to bed too late before DreamKaty's morning show.

Then there's Duchess Slug - immoveable in front of the tv and going to bed later every day..    Have I missed her activity?   Has she done anything?

Becca has been her best pal, chatted her up, given her friendship - and in return for all that attention she danced for us for 15 minutes.   She's a lead weight on the other two.  

She can't be drugged, she won't get drunk, and she hasn't left.

Fuck it, blokes.   What's to be done?

Great pics Lucas75.

Poor Rebecca's been early to bed all this week apart from the Halloween party.    She's been working hard as DreamKaty;  and sometimes dancing with Belle.

Has she forgotten those old stalwarts of girl girl interaction: the shared bath and the massage?

Look at her hand on Lara's tummy in the above photo, and the look in her eye.    Have we been missing out on something?

My guess is we will have to wait for Jasmin to go home  before much fun returns to B2. 

20 hours ago, iloner said:

...... 1) Has she forgotten those old stalwarts of girl girl interaction: the shared bath and the massage?

2) Look at her hand on Lara's tummy in the above photo, and the look in her eye.    Have we been missing out on something? ....

1) I doubt she has forgotten but rather she has decided to concentrate on DreamKaty and the rewards as little return from her housemates.

2) Sadly I don't think so. While it is very likely Rebecca has desires and will have made them known when Lara visited B2 before Melissa arrived from all I have seen Lara doesn't want to play. Also earlier at B1 there was little social interaction between Rebecca and Lara. When out of her room and the bathroom did we last see Lara even topless?

On 10/13/2016 at 7:13 AM, vortios said:

It is said that Rebecca is concerned, and suguramente so, but other than worried, because it has the mania to speak for Whatsapp hide under the covers, if, as happens now, is on it and the screen is not visible.
We want to see her in all its splendor, not hiding from the cameras

don't mix spanish with english we do not what the hwll you talking about. Thanks