Fan Page Rebecca

Rob1

1 hour ago, vortios said:

I do not know that I bother to write about Rebecca, this afternoon is not his best afternoon.

Why blame it on Rebecca, RLC let the dead "Jasmin" leave B1 to go to B2, just to do nothing but sit under Caolina, when they should have gotten another motivated person instead.  Obviously Carolina makes all the decisions there, so don't blame Rebecca.8)  

What happen to Rebecca, Jasmin and Belle tonight?  They went to be early.  I think we may see a lot of these nights, I really don't think that Jasmin is the parting type.  And I notice today Belle seemed very bored, she is normally gets her grove on "dancing around the apartment" on saturday nights."8)

On 10/19/2016 at 0:13 PM, iloner said:

She moved, and for a few moments I could see clearly that she is pretending to type.

My guess is the system generates on-screen messages in the client's own language that Becca pretends to be typing.

Don't waste your money guys!   We get to see all of her, and then afterwards when she showers off.   Lovely.

Seems that Rebecca does have her own little stage show "web site" like Sugarbonnie had, I saw her early this morning entertaining some one on it.  "she did try and hid it with the covers and failed"  I wonder who else in B2 has a part time job.?8)

46 minutes ago, stevie1340 said:

hi all.. a new site for Rebecca

There are hundreds of pages with her profile on them, but she has not been online on any since October 5th - before she returned to Barcelona. I think she is using Skype or another private webcam service, not a public page