Fan Page Rebecca

Rob1

Becca made the party last night. When she took Megan in her room she had full intention of showering her how to make love to a woman. She showed her stunning sensuality in the was she kissed her body and her assertiveness when Megan feigned resistance. When Belle joined Becca handle them both masterfully kissing the both rubbing both of their pussy and owning them both. 

Becca I hope the girls see how special and giving you are and return the favor for you.

Well I lingered last night hoping Becca and Megan would have some gentle lovemaking.

Early on (for them - 10ish LT) Rebecca cleaned the bath thoroughly and then drew a bath.    I had to go at 11 LT - plenty of time I thought.    And sure enough Rebecca then lingered around Megan who was apparently absorbed in her phone.

Spanish plumbing draws a slow bath, but probably the water is very hot.    Perhaps my wishful thinking, but Becca seemed to hope Megan would join her in the bath.    She hung about.   Minutes ticked past.

Then Becca, still I thought waiting hopefuly for Megan, started her expenses/receipts and got Lola's advice.   This supports the report from Kitek that Becca may be leaving tomorrow.

Megan continued to study her phone, and eventually Becca gave up and got in a bath that was still clearly hot, but on her own.   By 11 she was out.

I got on again an hour or so later.    There was some dancing, the usual posing on the chairs from Lola.   I remained hopeful one or both girls would at least rub one out.   Sadly both then went to sleep.   

Becca's face is hard to read, but her body language tells me she wants to enjoy Megan at least once more.    Megan's studious attention to her phone suggests (wishful thinking here perhaps) she really wants to be made love to but her inhibitions get in the way.

Lets hope Becca's away for only a few days.   But if it is the last night,Hairy Arse men is on hand, Lola will be pushing the action, the last rays of the full moon are spreading a romantic glow.

I'mhoping there's a plan to get Megan properly laid and Lola will keep out of the way.

2 hours ago, Barks1 said:

How do we know Rebecca is leaving? Won't be a happy camper if so goes!!!

It is simple.  There is some 'expert' on another site that claims he can not only understand Russian, but can hear and interpret every conversation in every apartment at the same time.  So he posts what he 'hears' and because he says it is true, everyone believes it and requotes his translations.

Hell with this crowd I could say I can understand Russian, make up stories and scenarios and half the people here would not only believe me but get into online fights with anyone who dared question their source information :D

1 hour ago, Mooka said:

It is simple.  There is some 'expert' on another site that claims he can not only understand Russian, but can hear and interpret every conversation in every apartment at the same time.  So he posts what he 'hears' and because he says it is true, everyone believes it and requotes his translations.

Hell with this crowd I could say I can understand Russian, make up stories and scenarios and half the people here would not only believe me but get into online fights with anyone who dared question their source information :D

Damn experts, hope he is wrong.