Fan Page Rebecca

Rob1

I had great hopes of a romantic sensual love tryst with Megan.   

In my view Becca was keen and Megan contradicted - she wanted it but was inhibited.

There was an opportunity; not last night because they went to the party or whatever, but the night before when Becca drew a bath for them both and Megan chickened out.

Megan if not actually rejected her, did not give her the encouragement she needed.   She always seemed a little out of it, then suddenly felt in the centre of things after her threesome with Belle and Megan, and then Megan didn't follow through.

But RLC have deep pockets and DreamKaty didn't look too much like she enjoyed that particular type of work, so she might be tempted by money.

Would she come back, to a girls only apmt - without Hairsy Arse and without interfering Lola.   I hope so.       A girl's allowed to change her mind, isn't she.

19 minutes ago, iloner said:

I had great hopes of a romantic sensual love tryst with Megan.   

In my view Becca was keen and Megan contradicted - she wanted it but was inhibited.

There was an opportunity; not last night because they went to the party or whatever, but the night before when Becca drew a bath for them both and Megan chickened out.

Megan if not actually rejected her, did not give her the encouragement she needed.   She always seemed a little out of it, then suddenly felt in the centre of things after her threesome with Belle and Megan, and then Megan didn't follow through.

But RLC have deep pockets and DreamKaty didn't look too much like she enjoyed that particular type of work, so she might be tempted by money.

Would she come back, to a girls only apmt - without Hairsy Arse and without interfering Lola.   I hope so.       A girl's allowed to change her mind, isn't she.

I don't know if you put much stock in the Russian translators at CamCaps (I do) but Yury has said that Rebecca regrets her actions that night. She feels ashamed as she has a boyfriend and she blames Dima for creating an atmosphere where this could have happened. We do not know whether Megan regrets it.

Another interesting comment, Rebecca was not supposed to be at the apartment. She was a last minute replacement as another girl could not make it

Unfortunately from the info I just recieved I don't think we'll ever see Rebecca/Katy here again. Benfold, I'm not sure how she got there in the first place, it seems that she a model and not really a cam girl... Maybe that's why her Cam Shows were half hearted.

Rebecca, You are a very beautiful Girl and although you were here  for a short time, I will miss you.  The situation in Baca 1 and 2 is not conducive to making good relationships right now.  I feel you could have made some with the girls.  Impossible to do when you never have more then 5 minutes alone with out some one interfering.  The lack of privacy is apalling.  Six or seven people running around constantly would drive me crazy.  Hey I like a party but come on RLC.   Rebecca wish you well in the future, Good luck to you---Vampire

56 minutes ago, badboy55 said:

It is my hope that someday she will return with her friend, the one who really recruited her to RLC 8) Some of you know exactly who, and what I am talking about.

Yes, those two in an apartment together with some alcohol, one dominant and one submissive, could be a fantastic show >:D

2 hours ago, badboy55 said:

It is my hope that someday she will return with her friend, the one who really recruited her to RLC 8) Some of you know exactly who, and what I am talking about.

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Yes, those two in an apartment together with some alcohol, one dominant and one submissive, could be a fantastic show >:D

Aw, come on guys.    Its normally RLC who keeps us in the dark.   What have you found out?