Fan Page Rebecca

Rob1

Looks like Rebecca is trying to wake up the house, she is dancing as I speak while "Belle is doing sit-ups, Jasmin is sitting on the couch playing with her I-pad eating an apple and Lara who is visiting playing with her phone. I don't think Rebecca has a chance in hell of waking up the dead tonight.8)

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎25 at 6:59 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Rebecca is trying to wake up the house, she is dancing as I speak while "Belle is doing sit-ups, Jasmin is sitting on the couch playing with her I-pad eating an apple and Lara who is visiting playing with her phone. I don't think Rebecca has a chance in hell of waking up the dead tonight.8)

if she trys this she might   (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

Edited by StnCld316

I've been away from the internet for six days and thought I'd need to spend hours catching up on my favourites Barca 1 and 2.

But after ten minutes everything looks strangely familiar - as though time has barely moved ............. or do I mean the girls have barely moved?

Rebecca looking gorgeous dancing.

Belle also gorgeous also dancing.

Jasmin sat on her arse doing nowt, only now in B2.

New girl from B1 (I guess) somehow fled already from B1 to B2 and following Jasmin's example as to complete lack of activity.

Milena on settee with bearded bloke who appeared  to be measuring up rooms seven days ago perhaps for Halloween fun.

Lima zonked on her bed.

Yep - everything looks pretty much where I left it.

18 minutes ago, iloner said:

I've been away from the internet for six days and thought I'd need to spend hours catching up on my favourites Barca 1 and 2.

But after ten minutes everything looks strangely familiar - as though time has barely moved ............. or do I mean the girls have barely moved?

Rebecca looking gorgeous dancing. - Yep

Belle also gorgeous also dancing. - Yep

Jasmin sat on her arse doing nowt, only now in B2. - Yep, although she has been walking around naked more

New girl from B1 (I guess) somehow fled already from B1 to B2 and following Jasmin's example as to complete lack of activity. - Lara, she seems to be suffering from period pains tonight, she's been rubbing her stomach and taking medication

Milena on settee with bearded bloke who appeared  to be measuring up rooms seven days ago perhaps for Halloween fun. - He's a photographer, although a pretty amateur one

Lima zonked on her bed. - She bought a new vibrator and bated with it earlier

Yep - everything looks pretty much where I left it.

Added my comments :)

At last, after days and days of no action, the Jasmin curse has been lifted.

Becca and Belle naked dancing, then during a brief visit to the balcony they clearly agreed to some fake lesbian teasing.

Great.   At last.    Belle lay on her back on the little table, and at this point my system ground to a halt, very likely because every viewer all hit the cams at the same time.

In Becca's bed they covered completely with the duvet and Becca pretend cunnilingus on Belle who pretend came, and then Belle did same to Becca, only Becca's knickers stayed on .

It was all completely covered, and clearly fake, but it was an effort.   And augurs well for the next few days.

To me whole last night left me frustrated and disappointed. 

Sure the dancing part was nice, altho Rebecca used the same moves whole time and got boring pretty quickly. After few hours of dancing she got a message and went to her pc and just like that she was all in to Belle (who she pretty much ignored whole night), which led to the most fake sex you could possible get. Almost all covered ofcourse. Bella was only grapping some boob, but that was it.  And after the "show" little dancing close to each other and then bed like nothing happened.

Sure I knew this site must be scripted somehow, but that was just too obvious and fake. One can only hope that something real will happen, but i doubt it at least not with Rebecca.  

Jasmin decided to stay up late so fun got cancelled.

By the time J went to bed Belle was also pooped and went too.

Which left Beautiful Becca who started (almost) nude dancing, wearing a see-through lace something or other which allowed her to expose pussy and bum while doing her usual dance movements.    If the lighting on Cam 3 was better it would have been totally see-through.

She is beautiful, and at the moment is carrying the other two.   Its her sense of responsibility and work ethic.

But we can hope she will eventually get horny enough to let her fingers wander where they will go .............

Oh wow Hotwal.   Thanks.

I did find a site which claimed to have her on but the pics looked several years old.

It is good to see her DreamKaty face up close.   From a distance she looks like she's being incredibly kind and patient to some drooling old fart paying by the minute - yes, I see myself in this picture.

Poor Becca's been coming in for some flack for sharing her favours with other paying perves.   But no one else works harder than she does.

She has carried B2 since Lola left by dancing for us in the early hours after her DreamKaty shift finishes.

And she has fluffed up Belle when down and gradually encouraged the Duchess J if not actually to join in at least to look less grumpy about being here.

Last night an exhausted Becca went off to bed leaving Belle and Jasmin to entertain us.   They combined their intellectual resources to solve how to do this and came up with - watching tv!

In the early hours the electric went off.   Even I know where the junction box is, but Becca got woken by Belle to reset the switches.

Its tough being the boss.   She does it with grace and kindness.

It was interesting tonight while at B1 Rebecca spent much of her time next to and talking to Jasmin despite having plenty of other opportunities. However much Rebecca wants to get close and intimate with Jasmin I really think she is wasting her time and will just get sexually frustrated.

I expected her to at least try and invest some time with Melissa, unless of course some history between them we don't know which is why since she arrived she hasn't visited B2 with Lara.

Ain't it always the way - and if Melissa is really after pussy why didn't she seek out Becca?

I missed the B1 party - logged on as B2 came home.   

Within 30 minutes Belle and Becca went out again, leaving Jasmin to amuse us by laying on her bed with her phone.

She does it very well - practice!

Delta10 reports Becca spent much time at the B1 party next to and talking to Jasmin.     I didn't see this, but I did see that when they were back at B2 and before Becca took Belle to the party, Becca cuddled Jasmin's knees and paid her attention, as though encouraging her to do something specific or rewarding her for agreeing to do something.

Shortly after the two Bs left, Jasmin surprised us all by dancing in the LR in see-through bra and pants, very good dancing, though only for 15 minutes.    Jas then took a bath (and of course I was watching).   The door opened - spooky because at that time I thought the other two were both out - it was Becca back quickly and seemingly asking questions such as checking whether Jasmin had actually danced for us.

My take is this: we assume Becca is driven to chat up Jasmin for the reasons that matter to us perves - sex.   But Becca is doing a job as Manager at B2 and Jasmin's manager, and she takes her work very seriously.

She gets motivated/rewarded by how well her apartment and her girls do.    So she ignored Melissa because she is not driven by need for sex.  

But she spent time and energy on Jasmin to encourage her to take part; trying to build the sort of relationship Lola had with her charges and Milena did not have with hers.

Becca was developing Jasmin, as they say in manager speak.

Just my idea, an attempt to make sense of it all.

16 hours ago, iloner said:

......  But Becca is doing a job as Manager at B2 and Jasmin's manager, and she takes her work very seriously.

She gets motivated/rewarded by how well her apartment and her girls do.    So she ignored Melissa because she is not driven by need for sex.  

But she spent time and energy on Jasmin to encourage her to take part; trying to build the sort of relationship Lola had with her charges and Milena did not have with hers.

Becca was developing Jasmin, as they say in manager speak.

Just my idea, an attempt to make sense of it all.

Iloner,

Certainly a possibility and while Becca is the strong one at B2 I hadn't really thought if she is being rewarded based on the performance of the apartment. This would explain why she had no real interest in the B1 girls. We know she is motivated by reward from her DreamKaty alter ego.

If the same is on offer to Lima I guess she doesn't have the same motivation and/or doesn't really know how to go about it but would explain her putting so much time into the preparation for last nights party.