Fan Page Rebecca

Rob1

7 hours ago, dstern said:

don't mix spanish with english we do not what the hwll you talking about. Thanks

Perdón. decía, que Rebeca, no estaba durmiendo, ella en muchas ocasiones, da la espalda a la cámara, y se esconde debajo del edredón, como si no la viesemos a ella, pero como anoche, donde desde la cámara 7, se podía ver un pequeño trozo de pantalla, pero suficiente, para saber que esta estaba encendida.

A Rebeca, como ya he dicho en ocasiones, y lo digo porque se comenta fuera de aquí, ella le cuesta conciliar el sueño, y se mueve mucho de madrugada (da muchas vueltas), como se suele decir.

Además, no se porque, otras chicas no lo han hecho en tantas ocasiones dentro de la casa, o por lo menos no se comentaba tanto, ella necesita asegurarse que tiene todas sus cosas en su sitio (vamos que le gusta tocarse) :rolleyes: Eso sí, ella. como la mayoría de las mujeres, sabe disimular muy bien. Y para muestra un botón, estas imagenes están sacadas de la última noche que Lola estuvo en la casa. Y más como estas le han pillado a Rebeca.

•  
  •  

UM so I guess this is bye bye Becca.

I liked her.   She was gentle but firm.    Worked hard.     She earned respect and got it from both Belle and Jas.  Last night's dancing and massage gave us a taste for what might have been had Jas not been so intransigent.

She had an impossible task. Jas had already shown she is impossible to manage.    Belle's  loyalty lay with Lola.

I'm sure Becca will be back.  And if it is with Danaya  we might at last get the love tryst we have all been hoping for.

She has not had a simple second part. She had to take the reins of a house, in which little help she had. A big obstacle has been Jasmine, who has not helped her at all, although someone says that they got along well, even said that they were friends ... to me, she misses me.

She came with the possibility of continuing her business inside the house, and I also think that was not good for her, since the other companions, did not see it with good eyes.
Finally, I think she could return, but with another girl like Lola, Anna or another girl with personality and that is a referent, because I think that Rebecca has felt very pressured with the responsibility of the house, the continuous struggle, the cameras In the room night after night, taking her cam and having to motivate the companions who did not want to enter games ... I think she has undermined this girl.

She is young, I think less than 20 years, does not give you enough experience to face problems with enough peace of mind and not make problems overtake you.

In conclusion, I can only wish him all the luck of the world in his new projects.
And we, and I personally, will welcome her with open arms, if she ever wants to return.

The UM is lifted and Becca is still there.

I was precipitate.    Sorry.    Though it does look like she is packed, almost, to go.

(Remember Ilona left, but came back after a tussle at the airport very upset, and lovely Danaya decorated the room for her  birthday party.)

Maybe this is her last night.    Lucky us, if she and Belle and Jas can build on last night's fun!

Is it true Rebecca leaving tomorrow?  I thought Belle should have been leaving, who's going to get that room, and why didn't Belle get it in the first place?  If this is true, Rebecca never gave us nothing but looks and a few dances, nothing sexual "this time" a few motionless masturbation's but nothing to really talk about.  All her attention went to her web-site.  Hopefully she got threw to Jasmin "ya right"..lol on how to hold down the apartment.  I also hope that Belle gets someone in there on her level.  If all of this is true "Jasmin its time to pick up the pace!'  "teaser"..lol8)

Really interesting translation posted by Kitek over at CamCaps if anyone is interested. Before the apartment went UM today the girls were talking about how much they get paid, and how much their 'bonuses' are. It seems the idea of the girls earning more by showing and doing more has been confirmed

Rebecca counted out approx. 1,500 Euros to take home with her

Based on the translation this may have been 900 plus bonuses for the whole month?   It wasn't clear but seems possible.

Belle says she is on special rates.   She snorts with derision at the idea Jas may get 500, but Becca then calculates Jas should get 1,200 including bonuses.

What's for sure is other girls have gone home with a lot more money - not necessarily paid by RLC.