Fan Page Danaya

Danaya is POTENTIALLY brilliant.

Her first month last time: D was full of sexual longing for fun flirty Ilona - in my fevered brain Ilona was just about to give in to D's ever stronger loving advances when she went home!

Second month: sidekick to Adele, the bitch from hell, featured regular entertaining set pieces of body painting and massage, and D's lust for Adele was used by A to manipulate her into working the clubs, which resulted in both girls going home with more brand new designer clothes than could be fitted even in two large cases each.

Third month: Danaya, in despair at Adele's leaving, got suckered by Vika into choosing her to stay over the adorable and available ingénue Aida, and when she realised her mistake she spent the rest of the month in a depression in bed.

Throughout her stay she perfected the invisible masturbation technique.    My guess is she will be braver this time, perhaps even has an Ilona issue dildo, though more likely a discrete version like Irma's.   Why do I think this when she wanked constantly but secretly last time?   Because it is evident RLC are going flat out to get new subscriptions and girls who go for subtlety (RIP Melissa) get canned.

Welcome back Dayana! We all know it wasn't a very high bar to surpass but you have already made Sia's room more interesting than the former occupant managed the entire time she was there. In just a couple hours, you have already smiled more often than she managed in months. The fact that you have returned gives us hope that you will enjoy your stay in new surroundings much more than the last rotation.. It is so nice to see you again!

Danaya is back with us I see in B2, with Sexy Michelle and Sexy Candy, I am hoping that all three girls get along well. Danaya is not a rookie she knows the ropes and I think she well do great once she gets use to B2. With three sexy women in one apartment "what could go wrong?"...lol8) 

Welcome back Danaya! You looked sad when you left last time, and I was sad to see you go. You kept the room together even though there were problems between the girls. I love the way you are not shy in front of the cameras, and maybe you can get Michelle and Candy to follow your lead. I hope you are here for a long visa of 90 days this time.

Hello Danaya, you are a shy girl with a sexy body and you know it.  Everbody wanted you back hopefully new girls coming to B2 to liven it up.  Who thought B2 would become the new Anartica, but you being here will funking melt that away.  Candy, start packing, you are gorgeous, but show nothing.  I have to wait for a shower, not in the expensive cards of RLC.

8 hours ago, aussiegary said:

well said on both last in sights i woke up to see them in bed if i was was someone else i could have imagine what had happened or i could have wildly guessed all kinds of queer shit depending on what gets me off hahahahaha

17 minutes ago, dstern said:

Hello Danaya, you are a shy girl with a sexy body and you know it.  Everbody wanted you back hopefully new girls coming to B2 to liven it up.  Who thought B2 would become the new Anartica, but you being here will funking melt that away.  Candy, start packing, you are gorgeous, but show nothing.  I have to wait for a shower, not in the expensive cards of RLC.

I am Candy, I have a fuck'in BF but going to Barc anyway, I will not show any part of my bod, but I will have fun with my phone, hee, hee.  RLC stop this shit, you just raised your prices bya a huge % 6 months used to $99 now it is $114, you got to be crazy!!!! my god.