Empty Chatbox.

8 minutes ago, Alittle said:

It's the same CRAP OVER AND OVER....the same 2 or 3 damn apartments all the time which is like beating a dead horse over and over. I agree what some one said if you don't have proof of your lame stupid speculations.....SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE. Trust me, I will question it. LOL! It makes me laugh because people are so obsessed over these 2 lame apartments. I am not a member and I wont be again. It's a waste. Although, i would like to see what the rest of the apartments look like because I am curious. I miss chatting with the crew (you know who you are :) ) But I seriously rather watch paint dry than chat. 

Don't blame you it's the same crap over and over.. Not worth trying to chat you just get ignored or just goes back to chatting about B1 and B2..

Paint drying would be more fun.. lol

40 minutes ago, Alittle said:

It's the same CRAP OVER AND OVER....the same 2 or 3 damn apartments all the time which is like beating a dead horse over and over. I agree what some one said if you don't have proof of your lame stupid speculations.....SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE. Trust me, I will question it. LOL! It makes me laugh because people are so obsessed over these 2 lame apartments. I am not a member and I wont be again. It's a waste. Although, i would like to see what the rest of the apartments look like because I am curious. I miss chatting with the crew (you know who you are :) ) But I seriously rather watch paint dry than chat. 

Hi gorgeous :) missed you again, maybe next time. ;)

Alittle, I concur.  Though I think you may have withdrawn by the time I got to know the group.  Too much time is spent on B1 and B2 when we really know so little about them.  At least some of our spanish friends can give us a clue as to what Adrianna/Danei; Alberto/Martina; and Raul/Desi are talking about  which ads interest to their apts.

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:13 PM, Alittle said:

Pretty much why I stay off of chat now. I get really tired of the same conspiracy theories about why someone is doing whatever, what they do outside of the apt, and what the useless girls are doing in B1/B2 (90% of the talk). Maybe someday it will get back to where it used to be but I doubt it. 

10 hours ago, Capeguy said:

Pretty much why I stay off of chat now. I get really tired of the same conspiracy theories about why someone is doing whatever, what they do outside of the apt, and what the useless girls are doing in B1/B2 (90% of the talk). Maybe someday it will get back to where it used to be but I doubt it. 

When certain ones are in chat I've gotten to where I don't even log in anymore. Some of those theories are hilarious, others may have a grain of truth, but mostly hilarious.

Most are bullshit and keep saying the same shit over and over trying to get others to agree with what he thinks is true. Don't blame the older members for not coming back because some of you are fucking crazy.... But knowing I annoy some of you I will keep coming back.. Y

11 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Most are bullshit and keep saying the same shit over and over trying to get others to agree with what he thinks is true. Don't blame the older members for not coming back because some of you are fucking crazy.... But knowing I annoy some of you I will keep coming back.. Y

If we did not have you to annoy us, what would be the fun in that? There is a difference in being slightly irreverent and being truly annoying. lol

On 10/17/2017 at 3:13 PM, Alittle said:

Alittle you do have a point there. I didn't realize it until I backed away and read some of these comments, but I do get fixated with the B apts sometimes. Usually I get fixed on one of the tenants and not the whole apt, but I guess to someone in chat it is the same thing. I think part of the problem is, sometimes there is nothing else worth chatting about. A lot of "dead wood" that needs to be trimmed out and new couples brought in that can take our interest away from Barcelona. If you promise to chat more, I will promise to broaden my horizons! By the way, great Profile picture!:)

On ‎13‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:33 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Between seeing the same chatters and topics being discussed along with crappy RLC I look at the other voyeur sites that actually are more real life than fake RLC. The chatters did me a favor by pissing me off enough to ignore RLC. So both RLC and RLCF suffer as a result with more people switching to the other voyeur sites and joining CC.

CamCaps is no different when it comes to chat, just easier to ignore if your not interested in some of the apartments because it's done in the forums. Came here to see what it's like because someone told me there was a Chatbox.