Know - It - All.

5 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Another reason so many don't get involved in chat. Certain members "thinking" they know everything and talking down others when they know better. 

That's because they do know everything, "when you work for RLC, when you know who's coming and going in those Barc-apartments, take offense when someone says something negative about any one of those barc-hookers...and well come to their rescue every time no matter what time or day or night, and can take control of the Chat Room at the same time your suppose to know everything!!!" Seven days a week 24hrs a day!!!....and that's not a theory that's a fact.."Like a needle in a hay sack"!!!...and those who say's different are just as full of it too!! LOL8)

whys same chatters every day. the same names each time i sign on.  if that discussed chat break down they would all have to go back loving there wifes and girl friends no

way in hell they have any now as much time the spend running they mouths in there.  what a strange group. life at home must really be borring.

3 hours ago, DIRTYHARRY said:

whys same chatters every day. the same names each time i sign on.  if that discussed chat break down they would all have to go back loving there wifes and girl friends no

way in hell they have any now as much time the spend running they mouths in there.  what a strange group. life at home must really be borring.

It still amazes me that Discussed.cc Admin condones the chatters and lets their own site get taken down by a few members that keep talking crap in the Chat Room. How has the name change from Reallifecamfan.com to Discussed.cc improved the site and increased participation by members? Got me. But the same chatters rule this site which is sad and embarrassing as a long-time member.

On 5/25/2020 at 7:09 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

It still amazes me that Discussed.cc Admin condones the chatters and lets their own site get taken down by a few members that keep talking crap in the Chat Room. How has the name change from Reallifecamfan.com to Discussed.cc improved the site and increased participation by members? Got me. But the same chatters rule this site which is sad and embarrassing as a long-time member.

If your looking for a change "its not going to happen, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's going on and who's running the Chat Room!!! Let it go!!8)

On 5/25/2020 at 8:36 PM, DIRTYHARRY said:

Because everyone else is bored of the same obsessed, mundane ramblings of quite frankly disgusting old men. Definitely puts you off retirement lol. 

• 3 years later...
On 5/25/2020 at 8:36 PM, DIRTYHARRY said:

Wifes and Girlfriends. Very doubtful.  RLC is probably the only thing they have in their lives.