Write it up!

Plank

I'm a bit busy with stuff at the moment, so I try drop in to see what is going on.......if anything.

If you take a look down the Fan Page index you will notice that there is very little activity on most of the pages with a few exceptions. ( I have moaned about this before)

Meanwhile in the Chatbox the conversations go on, but if you miss that conversation you end up not knowing the details and being 'out of the loop'. Then you have to ask someone what happened etc, people have start relaying the details, raking over coals etc...which is fine most people are accommodating and will assist. But it can be a ball-ache at times.

For instance; tonight I dropped in and noticed a great piece of chat from our esteemed friend Philo about Dasha. It went like this;

"Some apartments have learned how to fly under the radar. Dasha and Demid for example, attract little attention because they don't present a lot of nudity and sex but there seems to be more going on there than most for the observant voyeur. Dasha's latest male visitor has learned how to turn off the lights and to disengage the infra red cameras.
I just watched a shift change at Dasha's.

Male guests and Dasha have been going back and fourth to the patio all afternoon. They leave and two new guys come in and Demid goes to bed after being introduced.

Dasha took a shower and changed from her classic shorts to a fresh pair of shorts with no panties. While the new guest wait, she puts on her coat and invites the two new guys to the patio. The are out there for almost half and hour. They return without speaking while Dasha goes to the bathroom without closing the door and brushes her teeth.
When she returns from the bathroom, they say good bye to one guy and he leaves while the new guy beds down on the sofa for the night.
As they come back from the patio, the new guy appears to be watching a replay of something on his phone while Dasha is watching something on her phone at the same time.
The new guy has disabled the infrared camera in the hallway and in the bathroom at Dasha's
Although Demid and the new guy seemed to be meeting for the first time, the new guy immediately took charge of the kitchen and started preparing something to eat without asking and went to get his own bed linen for the sofa without any assistance or involvement from Dasha. When he said good by to the other male guest, he seemed to be in the role of the host rather than as a guest. Looks like Demid is being cuckolded again?"

A great piece of observation by Philo, I think you would agree. But I have noticed similar events by others in the Chatbox that never get written up, but why not write it up in the Fan Pages so we can all be informed & be made aware of such stuff? Thereby we can all keep an eye out for any further events,intrigue,shenanigans or fall-out etc? We can then add to that fan page with our thoughts & observations and so it goes,and so it goes,and so it goes.......

@Plank Good point, well made. It would be great to have some reports on the fan pages. Ive just done a trawl of them all and almost nothing to read.

Having just visited Dasha and Demid, I can tell you that at 12 noon (their time) nothing whatsoever was happening.

Sounds like a plan. I'm not making any promises, but I'll try to make an effort, okay?

The range of apartments I visit is limited though, Barcelona, Moscow, and I find myself checking in on Kitty more and more.

7 hours ago, Plank said:

I'm a bit busy with stuff at the moment, so I try drop in to see what is going on.......if anything.

If you take a look down the Fan Page index you will notice that there is very little activity on most of the pages with a few exceptions. ( I have moaned about this before)

Meanwhile in the Chatbox the conversations go on, but if you miss that conversation you end up not knowing the details and being 'out of the loop'. Then you have to ask someone what happened etc, people have start relaying the details, raking over coals etc...which is fine most people are accommodating and will assist. But it can be a ball-ache at times.

For instance; tonight I dropped in and noticed a great piece of chat from our esteemed friend Philo about Dasha. It went like this;

"Some apartments have learned how to fly under the radar. Dasha and Demid for example, attract little attention because they don't present a lot of nudity and sex but there seems to be more going on there than most for the observant voyeur. Dasha's latest male visitor has learned how to turn off the lights and to disengage the infra red cameras.
I just watched a shift change at Dasha's.

Male guests and Dasha have been going back and fourth to the patio all afternoon. They leave and two new guys come in and Demid goes to bed after being introduced.

Dasha took a shower and changed from her classic shorts to a fresh pair of shorts with no panties. While the new guest wait, she puts on her coat and invites the two new guys to the patio. The are out there for almost half and hour. They return without speaking while Dasha goes to the bathroom without closing the door and brushes her teeth.
When she returns from the bathroom, they say good bye to one guy and he leaves while the new guy beds down on the sofa for the night.
As they come back from the patio, the new guy appears to be watching a replay of something on his phone while Dasha is watching something on her phone at the same time.
The new guy has disabled the infrared camera in the hallway and in the bathroom at Dasha's
Although Demid and the new guy seemed to be meeting for the first time, the new guy immediately took charge of the kitchen and started preparing something to eat without asking and went to get his own bed linen for the sofa without any assistance or involvement from Dasha. When he said good by to the other male guest, he seemed to be in the role of the host rather than as a guest. Looks like Demid is being cuckolded again?"

A great piece of observation by Philo, I think you would agree. But I have noticed similar events by others in the Chatbox that never get written up, but why not write it up in the Fan Pages so we can all be informed & be made aware of such stuff? Thereby we can all keep an eye out for any further events,intrigue,shenanigans or fall-out etc? We can then add to that fan page with our thoughts & observations and so it goes,and so it goes,and so it goes.......

Yes all people, Male or Female who have just given a Blow job, brush their teeth . Rinse and gargle, just to be on the safe side.  All guests, are ,Given by RLC the secret code to disable the Cams . It is a lot easier to disable a Cam, rather than to throw a cover over it.  Dasha has a Blue Tooth  mini cam  between her legs and that was what the guy was looking at. As for Dasha she was looking at her Nubian lovers cock as he masturbated . Was unfortunate the "planned liaison" was not shown.  As for the Sphynx cat -- It sucked you all in and was a ploy by the Script Writers and RLC Agents .

Seems to me that it would just be an extended version of the chat box, a good idea for people with a lot of time on their hands not people with limited time.

For every interesting, amusing and/or relevant comment made in the chat box, there is a lot more waffle spoken - not surprising when times are as slow as they have been.

Personally, I don't wish to wade through transcripts of two hour discussions about the mysteries of wandering cats.

Far more useful would be an automatically updated highlights section where one could catch up on the latest events without being subjected to everyone's views on WHY something happened.

Not much danger of me wasting any money on replay at the moment anyway.

Maybe I'm interpreting @Plank's message wrong, but I don't believe he asking for all sorts of theories to be dreamed up, or everyone to express their opinions about why Nina's cat always lick it's left front paw first instead of the right...

It would be nice if something actually happened in an apartment, something would be posted in a fan page. Not everyone is watching RLC 24/7 and not everyone has access to replay. Even if you do have replay, where to start? 24 hours of video from roughly 200 cameras. A lot gets posted in the chatbox, but that lost it's archive-option after the update of the forum software last year, so it's impossible to go back (well, not impossible, you just need to ask everyone to shut up for half an hour and click on "load more" a million times, since that resets every time a new message gets posted).

For instance: Paramedics showed up at T&W earlier this week. I wanted to go read what happened, 12 hours after the fact, but not a single shred of information to be found. Nicole had a second big seizure this morning, about 11 hours ago. Nothing on her fan page. 

@CowArt & @ Bobbil have got it spot on. I am talking about interesting stuff that would benefit the forum, e.g Nicole's fits....no I said fits!  A serious issue that has caused some concern for some members.

I honestly don't give a flying one about Sphinx the Cat, the only reason I brought that subject up was I was concerned that it had been smuggled across borders,but that was answered thanks to @fray .

I did not suggest that it should be compulsory to write stuff up,or to read it ,it's your choice. But it is a forum and the fan pages are going the same way as the Gallery,downhill.

Or do we all think we should scrap all the Fan pages etc and just have a Chatbox? It would certainly make life easier for the Mods & Admin.

I don't often visit the forum, but when I do I drink Dos Equis. Seriously. Cowart, I don't feel compelled to visit the forum because it's too slow. I know, I know. I'm one of those assholes who posts rapid fire on the chatbox. That's why I like it. I see the chatbox in real time. BTW, that's not necessarily a positive for me.

I'd be sorry to see the fan pages go. They are what bring me here. The shout box is immediate but it doesn't give you a chance to look back over the last few days and catch up with whats been happening. We all have our favourites, and flats that don't interest us. The fan pages can serve a good purpose if we use them well.

I have posted similar comments before, particularly since the change in RLCF ended the chat room ( shout box ) history.

I don't want to see pages written but it would be good to see a few lines summarizing what was actually seen when anything interesting and/or significant happens.

7 hours ago, delta10 said:

I have posted similar comments before, particularly since the change in RLCF ended the chat room ( shout box ) history.

I don't want to see pages written but it would be good to see a few lines summarizing what was actually seen when anything interesting and/or significant happens.

If you scroll to the first comment in the Chat there is a Feature  Load More. When that's clicked the back comments will show. Depending on how far you wish to go back you may be doing a few clicks.

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If you scroll to the first comment in the Chat there is a Feature  Load More. When that's clicked the back comments will show. Depending on how far you wish to go back you may be doing a few clicks.

When RLCF did this new upgrade many of us have complained about the Load More button for looking back in the Chatbox. This feature was poorly designed with no ability to fine tune it as mentioned by Admin. If the Chatbox is slow or dead then yes you can look back even 24 hours or more if you want to. But if the Chatters are talking at a reasonable pace it will take a lot of clicks to back pedal to how far you want to review because new comments affect this feature. BUT if you have rapid fire chatters at 5 to 10 comments per minute then what happens is that the Add More feature reverts the page back to the most current Chat comments which means that you start over again. One too many times like this then you say FUGGETABOUTIT !!! Basically it is a useless tool so I rarely ever use it. I suggested that once you click onto the Add More button it freezes any new chat comments while you search past comments. Once you completed your chatbox history search then click the Add More button or another button to continue with the new added comments.