Fan Page Leona

• StnCld316 pinned and featured this topic

Welcome Leona to B2, I am sure you well do better then the last person who had that room.  I was glad to see that Renata from B1 went over and talked to all three ladies "Zlata, Irina, and leona" that was a good idea for RLC to do that, I don't think they can go wrong with Renata, " I think maybe they "RLC" should have put Renata in B2 after Lola left anyway, seems all she have in B1 is two two faced use to be friends "Sher and Regina."  With Renata showing up today I did see more smiles in B2 then I have in awhile.8)

9 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Welcome Leona to B2, I am sure you well do better then the last person who had that room.  I was glad to see that Renata from B1 went over and talked to all three ladies "Zlata, Irina, and leona" that was a good idea for RLC to do that, I don't think they can go wrong with Renata, " I think maybe they "RLC" should have put Renata in B2 after Lola left anyway, seems all she have in B1 is two two faced use to be friends "Sher and Regina."  With Renata showing up today I did see more smiles in B2 then I have in awhile.8)

word bro 

2 hours ago, percysnow said:

Heh, i must have the worst timing in the world, since i've been on here a month now, and i've never seen any girl do that yet, lol

I don't believe that they are allowed to do that anymore in some of these apartments...LOL  "its forbidden."8)

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Leona
22 hours ago, mikeusa said:

I see that Leona and her friend nita are not in lola games   good for them 

Lola is desperately looking for another place to hang out. I imagine she's aware that she's worn out her welcome at RLC and that Leona and Nita don't want to get tainted by her.

2 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Lola is desperately looking for another place to hang out. I imagine she's aware that she's worn out her welcome at RLC and that Leona and Nita don't want to get tainted by her.

I totally agree that lola has over stay her welcome    like I said the new girls should not get involved in lola games