Fan Page Leona

On 03/10/2017 at 8:15 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I don't believe that they are allowed to do that anymore in some of these apartments...LOL  "its forbidden."8)

Don't think many know it exists.. Instead of a Bible like you get in some B&B or hotels a book on masturbating and how to use vibrators. Seems a few struggle to use them. lol 

I guess I was wrong about the "forbidden masturbation":rolleyes:  Sexy Leona just give us viewers some quick and sexy sneaky masturbation in the bathtub while Nita was in the other room,  I am still waiting for Nita to do her thing or the two of them having some fun together.8)

14 hours ago, Chucky said:

Nita is not to blame like some of you seem to think for Leona lack of masturbating, anyone with half a brain knows you don't have them share a room.

Some of you need to act your age and not your shoe size. 

YUP, I agree......She seemed to have a good bate last night in the tub didn't she......lol....

And the little one was in the next room and even walked in on her......

They had a little laugh and Leona finished...

Nothing wrong here keep movin ......lol

Just Sayin.....  :):P:)

21 hours ago, mikeusa said:

it to bad that Leona dose not have big tits like this lovely redhead dose in my gif but if she did you guys would fall all over her

;D

There`s a heapin' helpin' of difference between quality and quantity.  I`m reminded of a saying from my young and reckless days,"The perfect tit fits into a champagne glass.......or a gentleman`s hand."

Or, more recently," Anything more than a mouthful is too much."

On 10/7/2017 at 5:14 PM, Chucky said:

Nita is not to blame like some of you seem to think for Leona lack of masturbating, anyone with half a brain knows you don't have them share a room.

Some of you need to act your age and not your shoe size. 

I don't believe that ANY one blamed Nita for Leona's lack of masturbation....and I am sure RLC had something to do with them sharing a room together.8)

42 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I don't believe that ANY one blamed Nita for Leona's lack of masturbation....and I am sure RLC had something to do with them sharing a room together.8)

Well you should read the Chatbox more then... Wouldn't put it past them not the smartest when it comes to certain things.

21 hours ago, tiri said:

Ooops... well, id guess that pseudonym is as close to her real name as Leona is, but ok... censoring my post^^

Hey buddy, you still alive? 

Create an account to see this content!

Haven't spoken with you since like... forever... Good to see that you're still around.