Fan Page Leona

I wonder if this is really the last night for Leona and Nita? If so RLC gave its members a very cheap thrill by making them "Leona and Nita" give the viewers a last 2 day scripted play.  Even though Leona is very sexy, I would rather Nita stay "she doesn't try to get the viewers attention all the time, she is more natural"  there's no energy with Leona, just beauty.8)

I can describe Leona in three words - beauty .. class .. style .. i suppose that i'm one of the few who will miss her .. i'm not one who really enjoys watching couples have sex, but i enjoyed watching her pleasuring herself on that first day, like no other .. i recall something that i once read, that says, "It is strange how one feels drawn forward without knowing at first where one is going." .. that describes the excitement and anticipation that i felt that day, fairly well .. sadly, everyone else seems boring to me now .. a lovely redhead indeed .. oh well..

I watched Leona leave this morning, and Nita seemed so sad tying to hold back the tears.  Leona is a very pretty young lady, and I sure has a real good future ahead of her being a model, to me she was not here at RLC to perform or just be another girl being wild and I have to give her a lot of respect for that, she has the beauty that would turn a blind man's eye sight back to normal.  Leona I enjoyed your stay at RLC, come back and see us "warm, cold, begging, cold-hearted, and impatient" people again on day.  Have safe trip back home.8)

Todas las chicas, algunas más que otras, vienen a las casas de las chicas en Barcelona, como casas de alojamiento, así que en ese caso, no sé por qué la gente puede enojarse, porque hacen lo que vienen a hacer. Lo malo, es que ustedes como clientes, crean que las chicas que vienen a estas casas, ingresan al programa, como una forma de entretener al espectador, y debo admitir que en su momento también lo creí de esa manera, pero que es el error Las chicas vienen a hacer su trabajo, que no es precisamente organizar fiestas dentro de la casa.
Tal vez, su estadía sea diferente a la vida que haría en una casa privada, pero es normal, no todo puede ser igual, aquí hay algunas cámaras, y aunque su propósito es el espectáculo, si tienen que mantener el "interés". "del espectador.
Y como hablan de las chicas, no les interesan mucho los espectadores ... piensen en todas las chicas que han regresado y que pueden decir que "las segundas fiestas nunca fueron buenas".