Fan Page Leona

2 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

She may have done this n that but she ain't any different from most... Spends most of her time in bed..... Boring 

They "Leona and Nita" seems to stay in bed most of the time, but look at it this way, at least you see them, some like B1 stays gone most of the time and spend more time in the streets then in "their beds" just go to B1 you can almost tell who's going to be gone all night "nothing but a tag team thing"8)

1 minute ago, RUBBERMAN said:

They "Leona and Nita" seems to stay in bed most of the time, but look at it this way, at least you see them, some like B1 stays gone most of the time and spend more time in the streets then in "their beds" just go to B1 you can almost tell who's going to be gone all night "nothing but a tag team thing"8)

Personally remove both.. they are waste of time anyway.

P A R A D I S E    4   MYSELF

First of all I must say that I am an unconditional fan of female masturbation especially those who only use their hands.
And if they also have to be careful because they are not alone that excites me even more.
Leona is incredibly beautiful this morning and the light of the bathroom makes it even more beautiful.
I am particularly charmed that she begins to caress her breasts and then discreetly descends on her sex while talking to Nita who is in the other room
Leona's fingers play with her pussy like on a piano, it's fabulous.
In the obligation to hold her breath, I feel that she wants to come very strong but Nita prevents her talking to her again and again.
But Leona's excitement is too strong, she continues to masturbate while talking to Nita.
Nita makes phrases of infinite length, Leona takes it by the desire to come can only answer him with a single word and a very weak voice as if nothing wanted to leave the mouth of Leona just a groan, I must say that I am in paradise.
I have shivers of pleasure when finally the body of Leona releases, its pretty little body arches and Leona's head gently backwards, finally she has come
Now I have only one thing in my mind that I would scream to Leona 

A G A I N

RLC replay cam10 11h29 this day

And again I do not tell you everything, there is something happening at the beginning of the scene it is very nice but I leave you this surprise
Hurry before the sequence disappears from RLC replay

I think that Sister Leona and Sister Nita are two very sexy ladies who I was so hoping put some life back into B2, but after watching them for over a week I believe that RLC may have sent two more house sitters and "sleepers" to B2 for some "rest and lots of sleep"  Seems these two Sister Leona and Nita have their own little hourly chart from day to day.  I was hoping when they visited B1 yesterday "last night for some" that they would open up just a bit more, but "nothing."  I don't or can't plan on seeing any kind of sexual thing going on with the two of them seeing they don't even sleep under the same blankets or sheets.  The only masturbation that I have witness was Leona in the bath tube last week,  she does have a habit of leaving out every morning for 30 min to and hour either going for a swim or going for a hidden finger stroke "masturbation"  once gone that's when Nita grabs her cell phone and calls a friend and start specking into the phone and doing a poor job of trying to hide her mouth with the covers over her legs,..  with her also nothing sexual, I can say she is not shy when it comes to using the toilet openly in their room.  I think maybe the two of them are just there for show and RLC may be at the bottom of the barrel looking for other ladies.  Why do I call them sister Leona and sister Nita? well they remind me of two nuns trying to stay on there best behavior as much as they can, and they act the part very well. If I had to rate them both it would be a rated G for general audience, they are about 1000 miles away from being a rated X.  Lets hope that Victoria and Angelika gives the viewers more then just sleep, "but after visiting B1 yesterday lets hope they don't start playing or doing disappearing acts either."8)

This could be on any of the B1 or B2 pages.

Once upon a time it was normal when B1 visited B2 or vice-vera for the guests to get down to their undies soon after arrival or change.

Last night just Nita took off her jumper and sat in her bra. For B1 Regina was in a shirt and knickers but no bra, Sher again  shirt and knickers but the shirt was too closed to see if a bra or not and Renata in a crop top braless, her grey shorts with half her bum out and knickers underneath. If Leona and Nita had stayed and the wine kept flowing maybe Renata would have got then stripped down but no chance with Vicki and Angelika. If anyone had tried to strip off Renata after perhaps a little hard-to-get she would probably had allowed. In the end she took of her shorts then top herself. Regi mostly had a wine glass in one hand :( .

B3 are as bad. When at B1 Ilona was often naked or just a robe. Now at least in the lounge she is normally dressed and often huddled undr the blanket too. Earlier Yana was just in undies but soon dressed in a top and shorts, at least a change from her ' uniform ' grey joggers.

I had high hopes for Leona  since she had film credits and a modelling  career, plus she had her constant companion with her.

Since their arrival at B2, neither seem to be interested in getting into some sort of rapport with the other two tenants. A "meet and greet" party at B1 resulted in Leona and Nita leaving by 9:30 .m. " Our bed time,y'know."

Leona and Nita are both Latvian, although they speak Russian. There isn't much love lost between today's Latvians and their former Russian masters and it shows at B2. Didn't anyone at RLC do any research prior to putting the four together?

They are forever in bed by 9:30 p.m. local time. Boring. They don't do much while at B2 other than show some occasional skin. That too can get boring. Did I mention that they're boring?

One can only hope that their term comes to an end by the end of October.

• 2 weeks later...