Violet & Jeff

• StnCld316 changed the title to Jeff & Violet
  • 2 weeks later...

Oooh mate you obviously aren't watching at the right times, they are always at it. Have a look back through the timeline to a session on 3rd Oct, with her wearing a sexy outfit & black stockings...OMG !
She is one sexy woman,they are a good looking couple.

LOL ah well will have to keep trying then though i have seen the odd action she sure is a cracking bit of stuff mmmmm.

By the way how the hell do i get piccys on here then i seem to be struggling any advice please?

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

LOL ah well will have to keep trying then though i have seen the odd action she sure is a cracking bit of stuff mmmmm.

By the way how the hell do i get piccys on here then i seem to be struggling any advice please?

How did you? I am fucking useless at that sort of shit lol

1 hour ago, Plank said:

Oooh mate you obviously aren't watching at the right times, they are always at it. Have a look back through the timeline to a session on 3rd Oct, with her wearing a sexy outfit & black stockings...OMG !
She is one sexy woman,they are a good looking couple.

Aye she look hot when she dresses up.. lovely body