Violet & Jeff

29 minutes ago, Scotsman84 said:

Most of them are show offs, attention seekers but some just make it more obvious than others.. You wouldn't do something like this if you didn't enjoy showing off or attention.

Must admit Jeff is up his own ass a bit and loves looking at the cams as if to say look at me what i am doing lol. Rather destroys the meaning of being a voyeur really lol.

They all play to the cams really (especially Linda & Carrie) but as you say some make it more obvious than others. Katie even puts on stockings and high heeled shoes sometimes when she is masturbating well if that isn't playing to the cams i don't know what is. Not that i am moaning don't get me wrong lol. Just saying. Some of them, like Edda, seem to do it more naturally and is better to watch in a way especially when she is introducing new girls to us lol.

Then again they have to do something for us pervs to justify their use of the free board and lodging lol though having said that none of them on VH make any attempt to hide (in fact quite the opposite for most) which is good.

7 minutes ago, Plank said:

So Jeff has stuck pictures of himself & Violet on the walls of the apartment.
Could be a bit awkward if visitors arrive?
Is it to give us something to look at if they are out?
Or is it a lesson in Narcissism ?

Jeff's too much up his own ass for my liking i think he thinks he is gods gift or something lol.