Zoi & Tim

31 minutes ago, Plank said:

Really beginning to dislike Tim, he's coming across as a bit of a sleaze bag. Late Sat/Early Sunday. Linda & Leon visit, everyone got 'mellow'. You could see that Tim was trying to get a foursome/swapping session going on, he failed. Zoi dressed in her usual sexy outfit, (she really needs to get some new ones,maybe get some tips from Clara?) But the way he was pawing at Zoi in front of L & L was a bit inappropriate to say the least. I dare say that Zoi would probably have enjoyed a damn good seeing to by Leon, but you could see that L & L weren't having any of it, after all they are 'all loved-up'.

Yeah quite agree have never liked the sleaze bag just seeing him naked is enough to make anyone puke lol.

By way have you seen the Linda/Leon archive "

it really is a beautiful sight seeing them two carress each other and as you have said before just making love. It isn't just fucking but lovely to watch, no slam bang thank you maam but just two people really enjoying each other.

• 2 weeks later...

What a fun night at Zoi & Tim's with their friend Rachel.
It seems like they all got wrecked, but they got Rachel wrecked the most. I feel it was all a cunning plan by Zoi & Tim to get Rachel involved in a threesome, & thereby raise their viewing figures.
And it almost worked if Tim had not have kept pushing his luck too far & too soon. He should have left it to Zoi's softly softly approach, it was working !
Even though in the end it all fizzled out. We all got to see a lot more of Rachel than we have before.Certainly improvement than wearing that Minion Onesie.

However she might be regretting it all this morning?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2017 at 3:48 PM, Plank said:

What a fun night at Zoi & Tim's with their friend Rachel.
It seems like they all got wrecked, but they got Rachel wrecked the most. I feel it was all a cunning plan by Zoi & Tim to get Rachel involved in a threesome, & thereby raise their viewing figures.
And it almost worked if Tim had not have kept pushing his luck too far & too soon. He should have left it to Zoi's softly softly approach, it was working !
Even though in the end it all fizzled out. We all got to see a lot more of Rachel than we have before.Certainly improvement than wearing that Minion Onesie.

However she might be regretting it all this morning?

A couple of nights ago we had the latest episode of the scenario above.

This time there was more intimacy,nip kissing & pussy play, and a naked Rachel. However Rachel always stopped herself from going anywhere near Tim's dick even though she was 'off her face' , Tim & Zoi managed to cop a feel whenever they could.

Next episode....hmmmm I wonder?

A few pics of a very long night although the cams, especially no' 6 are lousy in night vision.

Create an account to see this content!

A gathering of the clans at Z & T's last night.
Guests included Clara & Stas,Rachel & Linda & Leon, along with two other guys & a girl I didn't recognise.

Now what was it I missed about Linda...? Oh yeah...

What I thought was funny was Rachel lounging on the bed in stockings whilst the men-folk gathered around the computer watching a game. It was a while before she remembered that she wasn't wearing any pants!

I did notice Stas in deep conversation with L & L, and later a very flirty conversation between Rachel & Clara where they swapped phone numbers....watch this space.

" What are you looking at ? I don't work here anymore so f'-off!" And no Linda did not have a shower.

Part 3 of a series. ( stay with me I'm on a roll)

Look ! Z & T have a guest arriving at 0243hrs.

In your dreams Tim ! Look the guest has brought a suitcase & bags.

Can you guess who it is yet?

Yaaaayyy! It's Linda !

I think she's putting a brave face on all this. She looks exhausted.

Can I just put it out there that when Linda, (the artiste formerly known as Sally),grows tired of sofa-surfing, she can stay at mine if she wants. She will be perfectly safe.......honest. >:D

p.s. shower updates as and when.

11 hours ago, Plank said:

Part 3 of a series. ( stay with me I'm on a roll)

Look ! Z & T have a guest arriving at 0243hrs.

In your dreams Tim ! Look the guest has brought a suitcase & bags.

Can you guess who it is yet?

Yaaaayyy! It's Linda !

I think she's putting a brave face on all this. She looks exhausted.

Can I just put it out there that when Linda, (the artiste formerly known as Sally),grows tired of sofa-surfing, she can stay at mine if she wants. She will be perfectly safe.......honest. >:D

p.s. shower updates as and when.

Yeah have seen she is doing the rounds again lately lol god knows where she and Leon are living now but don't think she will get another place on VH whilst she is still with him though, having said that, they gave rock another chance and he blew it so probably staying clear of these two. But that last apartment they had was way too big for a one bedroomed place.

Have never seen what she sees in Leon apart from the obvious.

12 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah have seen she is doing the rounds again lately lol god knows where she and Leon are living now but don't think she will get another place on VH whilst she is still with him though, having said that, they gave rock another chance and he blew it so probably staying clear of these two. But that last apartment they had was way too big for a one bedroomed place.

Have never seen what she sees in Leon apart from the obvious.

No sign of Z & T today,maybe Linda is apartment-sitting?, which benefits all parties? Whatever it's safe to say that I am a fan of Linda's, you might have noticed?

I get the impression that Leon is not the sort of guy who likes rules. I'm not sure what happened in the incident, I didn't see it.

But I did see Linda having a long conversation with Rachel today where she seemed to be explaining what the situation is. She used that 'in quotes' gesture " " to explain one part of it. I wondered if it was something like, " abusive " ,"violent behaviour ", "breached the terms of your...etc" ? Rachel seemed to be quite angry about it all as well. I also noticed the flirty phone conversations she was having, I assume with Leon?

Look out,I'm going all arty-farty again.O0

There's a song called, 'The girl all the bad guys want', and in the lyric there is a line that describes how attractive the singer finds the girl . 'The wind blows and the angels sing'. I thought of that line when I saw this.