Zoi & Tim

31 minutes ago, Plank said:

The closest we got was the little teasing session, only a few minutes long but great! And yeah, they knew exactly what they were doing!

Have a look at the VH Archive Videos, Teasing Oct 14.

Well well well how i missed that i don't know lol. Thanks pal.

Certainly showing Sally in a new light lol she has so far been very demure and sort of shy for weeks now so whether they are the lesbian couple we have been promised? Having said that recently she has been showing more and more especially the lower half. We have only really seen her naked in the shower so far but recently has been naked in the bedroon/lounge. 

They haven't given the name of the other one yet, a bit rougher in the face but a great body on her.

They should kick Tim & Zoi out and give them that apartment lol,getting a bit fed up with seeing Tim struggling to get it up and fuck lol.

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well well well how i missed that i don't know lol. Thanks pal.

They haven't given the name of the other one yet, a bit rougher in the face but a great body on her.

Just doing my job sir!

CC called the other girl Kelly.

• 4 weeks later...

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

So let me get this straight - you are watching Tim as he watches Clara and Stas have sex. A voyeur watching another voyeur watching a couple have sex. Is that a new concept or did I miss that in my voyeurism training (must have been the day when I missed class because I had my doctor's appointment to review my medication) - LMFAO.

Good point Dougs! Just couldn't believe what I was watching.
Yesterday Z & T entertained C & S and another woman that I have not seen before, she was wearing a short skirt & flashing a lot of leg.
Zoi & Clara were wearing skimpy lacy outfits,Stas was in his shorts,no top. The new couple Arnie & Karla arrived, you could see the by look on their faces that they wondered,'what the hell have we got involved with?'
Tim is the 'manager' of some of these apartments,I saw him over at Linda & Carrie's place the other day walking around, seemed like he was laying the law down & quite obviously playing to the cameras.
I just hope that he doesn't think that he has special perks and can push his luck with these girls. In which case I hope he pushes his luck too far one day & gets seven shades kicked out of him.

I see the fat slug is paying Clara & Stas a vist, YUK, how the hell Clara lets him near her god knows she must be fucking desperate or has some other sort of pressure on her.???

I gather from what i have read that Tim is the manager of many of these apartments??? so could explain it but omg the thought revolts me.

Some people in life have no standards and will fuck anything.. I'm shocked he has one never mind two willing to have him on top of them. If he is a " Manager" wouldn't be surprised if he has taken over from Eric, he seem to have brought a few on board but think Lard Ass and Zoi were obviously the reason Sally, Linda, Carrie whatever her name is got involved.... Who knows.

4:50pm and these lazy bastards still in bed, what must it be like to have no aim in life just sleeping and eating and the odd attempted fuck often ending in failure lol. It must be such a hard life if they are always so bloody tired.

Photo in gallery if interested still can't get the fucking image to appear here. grrrrrrr

21 minutes ago, Plank said:

Absolutely agree mate ! Both of them need to get some exercise. Grisha & Maria didn't wake up until 7pm their time.

Used to like Grisha & Maria but am going off them a bit now especially in that crap apartment.

I see slug & Zoi have being round to Linda & Carries AND Karla & Arnies this evening along with Clara & Stas cadging food etc and making a right nuisance of themselves as no one visits them anymore lol.

Or is he trying to impose his will on others but i bet when they left all the others breathed a sigh of relief.

Really beginning to dislike Tim, he's coming across as a bit of a sleaze bag. Late Sat/Early Sunday. Linda & Leon visit, everyone got 'mellow'. You could see that Tim was trying to get a foursome/swapping session going on, he failed. Zoi dressed in her usual sexy outfit, (she really needs to get some new ones,maybe get some tips from Clara?) But the way he was pawing at Zoi in front of L & L was a bit inappropriate to say the least. I dare say that Zoi would probably have enjoyed a damn good seeing to by Leon, but you could see that L & L weren't having any of it, after all they are 'all loved-up'.