Zoi & Tim

Must agree Max they are a much better view. VHTV have said that we have a lesbian couple coming soon so lets hope these two are the ones but got my doubts.

Still trying to make up my mind as to if Sally has got her own place or just does the rounds of her friends to stay with all week lol.

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must agree Max they are a much better view. VHTV have said that we have a lesbian couple coming soon so lets hope these two are the ones but got my doubts.

Still trying to make up my mind as to if Sally has got her own place or just does the rounds of her friends to stay with all week lol.

She can stay with me lol

Well what i am thinking is that i hope Zoi & Tim have fucked off and these two moved in but no such luck i suppose. i expect they are only away for the weekend or perhaps even better away on holiday for a while.

Having said that Sally and the other girl don't seem to be getting together in a sexual kind of way.............YET.!!!!

I was hoping that these two are the new lesbian couple but nothings happened yet.

At least Sally is getting her tits out now that fat fucker ain't there.

On 10/14/2017 at 6:52 PM, Robwin said:

Having said that Sally and the other girl don't seem to be getting together in a sexual kind of way.............YET.!!!!

I was hoping that these two are the new lesbian couple but nothings happened yet.

The closest we got was the little teasing session, only a few minutes long but great! And yeah, they knew exactly what they were doing!

Have a look at the VH Archive Videos, Teasing Oct 14.