Mira & Henry #1

StnCld316

Yeah a very wild 4 some session last night in this apartment but all ended up a bit awkward in the end.

They were all getting on well fucking,sucking and fingering each other but when they moved to the bedroom it was all going well until later the b/f of the girlfriend decided to have another fuck with Mira whilst she was sucking off Henry and my god he was fucking the shit out of her and going really well when his girlfriend suddenly threw a wobbly and walked out of the room in a strop.

The b/f sure had a bloody monster cock though where the fuck do they find these blokes? are they specially bred lol.

They finally all followed her into the sitting room and made a few efforts to placate her with Mira trying to finger her and Henry biting her tits  etc etc lol but to no avail she ended up getting dressed and within 30mins they both left.

Sure was a wild night but i think that Henry is a right perv and would suck,fuck and finger anything that had a bloody hole in it.

I also think Henry comes across as a bit of an arrogant sod and Mira ain't far behind but they sure love their sex whoever it is with wether they object ot not lol.

2 hours ago, Lisa said:

Another foursome tonight. :P

Well hopefully though just looked in now and she's there on her own whether the other 3 have just popped out for something or other but Mira is sure playing up to the cams right now.

Mira is sure a hot totty but for some reason i can't stand Henry he seems a right pervy sleazeball.

Having said that it won't stop me watching lol.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Well hopefully though just looked in now and she's there on her own whether the other 3 have just popped out for something or other but Mira is sure playing up to the cams right now.

Mira is sure a hot totty but for some reason i can't stand Henry he seems a right pervy sleazeball.

Having said that it won't stop me watching lol.

Aye does seem full of himself for having an ugly mug. Another one punching well above his weight. Must have a big cock.. LOL