Mira & Henry #1

StnCld316

Very strange evening this is the second time at least that Mira has gone to bed early on her own without any sexual involvement at all. Dunno whats wrong but something is up with her meanwhile Henry had his end away ok with the blonde that stayed and is even sleeping in their bed for the night.

All good my friends, I guess We are all on the same page- :).  I saw Henry and Mira in the bath together , checking out 'potential'  friends, I suppose they all have their Bio's and know what to expect when choosing . Lets hope Mira has a say as I agree she has been missing out lately - lol. 

Mira has some mental issues. She says she is 25. Too young for swing thing.She communicates a lot with CC members, and read all the comments too. Don't think that's a good idea.The only guy Henry 'gifted' her was interested in cock than pussy.

Its a serious game. They have had 3 consecutive failures as far as 4some is concerned. I would like to see her with a hot handsome guy who can fuck her senseless while Henry sleeps in his room. That would be awesome.

17 hours ago, tharkibwj said:

Mira has some mental issues. She says she is 25. Too young for swing thing.She communicates a lot with CC members, and read all the comments too. Don't think that's a good idea.The only guy Henry 'gifted' her was interested in cock than pussy.

Its a serious game. They have had 3 consecutive failures as far as 4some is concerned. I would like to see her with a hot handsome guy who can fuck her senseless while Henry sleeps in his room. That would be awesome.

Well you know what they say....."If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen"  She wanted to go into the project and assumingly knew what she was going into so i don't have a lot of sympathy for her, sorry.

It looked like all was not lost for Mira's birthday weekend. The blonde shared M & H's bed that night after her & Henry had finished in the LR. There was a wonderful Brunch session with the three of them in the bedroom that went to the bathroom that spilled over into the LR. This blonde can return anytime she likes as far as I am concerned !

Boy, this was quite different to see. Mira kept her housecoat/robe wrapped tightly around herself while she went and grabbed the vacuum cleaner. She appeared very pissed off that she had to clean the apartment. Then, surprisingly, she quickly threw off her housecoat/robe and began vacuuming in an aggressive fashion while totally naked. She seemed to be doing this begrudgingly as if she was told to vacuum naked. She almost got strangled by the beaded string type curtain leading to the back window/loggia and she whipped it away angrily. I laughed so fucking hard. The nozzle came off and the hose disconnected but she reconnected them each time and kept vacuuming. This is what I saw which was very nice. In one of the pictures, if you look closely, you can see her dangling pussy lips from behind (I happen to like it).

Create an account to see this content!