Mira & Henry #1

StnCld316

35 minutes ago, Scotsman84 said:

She will get fucked.. She ain't there to get her laundry done. LOL

That's the bird that was there the other week with the fat guy who later fucked off leaving her there and Mira went to bed early. Henry then later fucked the ass of of her finishing up sleeping in the bed with Mira and Henry. Hope Mira has her mojo back now and joins in helping Henry out lol Great figure on her too.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That's the bird that was there the other week with the fat guy who later fucked off leaving her there and Mira went to bed early. Henry then later fucked the ass of of her finishing up sleeping in the bed with Mira and Henry. Hope Mira has her mojo back now and joins in helping Henry out lol Great figure on her too.

No, I think she was there with another female who left early. Rest of description accurate, though.

Well i think Mira has completely lost interest in threesomes, foursomes or whatever.

Henry and blonde went into the bedroom and woke up Mira and tried to interest her in playing but nope not interested so both went back into the living room and Henry fucked the shit out of blonde and then both of them returned to the bedroom to sleep.

Rather disappointing really but there you go................whatever !!!!

Well well well looks as though things are not all sweetness and light as apartment now offline. Don't think these group sex sessions have gone down well with Mira for a while now so whether we will see her back is anyone's guess just watch this space I suppose.

When Betty left the apartment it seemed amicable between her & Mira. I think Mira is gorgeous, but Henry is having it all his own way at the moment. They need to get a hunky guy that Mira wants to party with, instead of some of the specimens that have been offered up for her, she just doesn't find them attractive. Also she, (and various other tenants of all of these sites), need to get off of CC & and other 'social meedjah', it really is not good for their mental health to be reading some of the shite that gets written.