Mira & Henry #1

StnCld316

These pics are to highlight Mira's hanging dangling pussy lips which I like a lot - mmmmm. You can zoom in closer or magnify the pic so that you can bring her pussy right to your mouth (I did - lol). Hey, Mira, next time you do naked cleaning can you clean the area close to the cam (some of us might want a closer inspection of your pussy and dangling lips) and thank you in advance.

Create an account to see this content!

7 hours ago, Plank said:

@ dougiestyle4u
I bet when you go to a restaurant you order your Steak 'Rare'.
Or maybe just go for the Steak Tartare !? :lol:

Actually the opposite - I like my meat well done because I don't want a bloody mess. I do fancy dipping sauce or thick gravy to wet the meat. I do like lots of skin on my chicken or turkey so this could be why I enjoy dangling pussy lips (just figure that I am getting more with my meal). By the way, when I eat raw pussy she will end up well done when I get finished with her - lol.

From VHtv's Twitter;

Dear friends! We hasten to inform you that Mira and Henry are waiting for the guests today. Meet Marina and Tim! Hopefull it will be hotter!

We will have to wait & see what happens when the wine gets going, but Mira looks pissed off already?

This one entitled, WTF is going on?
One of the strangest bits of behaviour I've seen,and again I wish I could speak the language.
The epic card game was going on some,not that unusual, & the smoke breaks,& checking the computer.
(grrrr this is getting to be an issue for me >:D)
Then I'm not too sure what happened,M & H are in a hushed conversation in the kitchen whilst the new couple,Marina & Tim have another smoke.

Mira then starts getting the sofa-bed linen out & fecks off to bed.
Henry follows her in there,obviously to ask, 'what's going','we have guests','you're being rude'.....whatever?

A naked Mira goes back into the kitchen much to the shock & delight of the new guy Tim, she kisses them both,maybe some sort of apology? & starts to go back to bed.

By now Henry is there trying to put a positive spin on it,there is some nervous laughter from Marina, then Mira returns opens his fly takes out his cock,gives it a quick suck,hugs him & goes back to bed.

I don't know if this was Mira trying to accelerate the evenings events or trying to appease Henry? The new couple are bewildered,well you would be! The look on there faces was priceless.

Henry joined Mira in the bedroom where they have a talk for 15 minutes. Mira then gets up & dressed & they both rejoin the new couple, and carry on as though nothing happened?
They spend another two hours talking & Mira goes to bed.
I get the impression that Henry has Mira's consent to do whatever?

I will try and stay awake for the rest of this saga,but don't hold me to it !

Not sure what is going on anymore really?

Marina was making up the sofa bed, I thought, oh here we go! Then Henry gives them some keys. She gets dressed,they both get their coats & shoes on & leave. But they have left their bags?

Meanwhile Henry has gone to bed. Did they fancy some fresh air, a brisk walk at nearly 6am, have they gone to get more booze or stuff for breakfast? Very odd?