Mira & Henry #1

12 hours ago, Plank said:

This from VHtv's Twitter.

Don't get me wrong, Darcie is easy on the eyes. But she really does need to stop posing & pouting and playing to the cams or this is going to be a long few days..
In the short time I have watched her this afternoon she must have changed outfit/combinations at least five times in an hour or so?

Hi pal, yes Darcie is lovely but she just often seem a bag of nerves or whatever as she never seems able to keep still for very long even when she is having sex its all stop start etc whether she will settle down. She was a bit better recently but the only time she keeps still is when she is asleep lol.

Am begining to think that Darcie is hyperactive or something she just can't keep fucking still shes like a cat on a hot tin roof ;D

When she's eating she has so many bowls of stuff in front of her and doesn't know what to eat next just keeps stuffing it in lol.

She wears me out just keeping tabs on her lol.

On 2/24/2018 at 8:39 PM, Robwin said:

Am begining to think that Darcie is hyperactive or something she just can't keep fucking still shes like a cat on a hot tin roof ;D

I was thinking along the same lines mate. Yeah she was drunk the other night, but her behaviour was too chaotic for just that.

Just when I was about to say that M & H have been very quiet recently. Last night Veronica visited again. It turned into the usual 'squirt-fest'
At this moment Darcie,wearing black fishnet stockings, and her bloke are visiting M & H.
Both couples have had a warm-up quickie session earlier in the day so not sure if anything will kick off?
And as we have seen before, Darcie has opted out of some of Henry's advances at previous gatherings.

Looks like the Bear is well up for it ! :D

Create an account to see this content!

• 1 month later...

A happy Mira gets started while the guest girl is in the bathroom. When guest girl entered the room she made some reluctant gestures but it took them all of a minute to persuade her otherwise!

She did such a good job,Henry lost his load.

It's the girls turn.

I see this as an act of desperation as I think Mira & Henry's star is slowly on the wane. They have had no comments on CC for almost a week now and to be honest I am beginning to to find them a big boring. Too much of a good thing can become just too much sometimes. I have always found it strange that Darcie will never let him near her lol.

On 4/26/2018 at 8:30 PM, Robwin said:

I see this as an act of desperation as I think Mira & Henry's star is slowly on the wane. They have had no comments on CC for almost a week now and to be honest I am beginning to to find them a big boring. Too much of a good thing can become just too much sometimes. I have always found it strange that Darcie will never let him near her lol.

Yes mate,I said something similar in VH General Chat section;" ,dare I say,since they have become 'managers' they have gone a bit boring." As soon as I said it they had a foursome...typical. ::)

The view from the new Kitchen cam 1.......?

Although there is still 'maintenance' on the apartment menu, it is online.