Mira & Henry #1

StnCld316

I see Henry is home but I find it astounding that these people can't even have a bath without having their bloody phone in their hands like right now.  So sad really, Linda the other day was even having a bloody shower with her phone in one hand, they really need to get a bloody life. And this is the world's future thank fuck I won't be here lol.

Gotta love Mira. This is what happened after I was able to read Henry's lips that he was going to eat and fuck Mira. Oops, sorry, the only lips I can read are pussy lips so it was Mira's pussy saying she was going to get eaten and fucked by Henry - lol. Mira got so excited and couldn't get her clothes off fast enough and quickly assumed the position for good eating, as you can see. Henry stepped away for a minute but Mira stayed in the position while smiling away and eager for some action. The way she reacted made me think of Curly from the 3 Stooges (Moe, Larry, cheese clip for us old-timers that remember) that I added at the end. Will add more pics later of the actual sex.

Create an account to see this content!

For my meal I like meat and potatoes but with Mira I would gladly settle for just meat (referring to Mira's meaty pussy). And for desert I would like hair pie (referring to Mira's hairy patch above her pussy). And to wash it all done how about a glass of pussy juice. Oh what fine dining compliments of Mira. I will definitely give her a 100% tip - the full length of my cock. All in good fun with Mira because she is such a sweetie and a treat to watch. Cyberleader you are a master at capturing the juicy bits.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

For my meal I like meat and potatoes but with Mira I would gladly settle for just meat (referring to Mira's meaty pussy). And for desert I would like hair pie (referring to Mira's hairy patch above her pussy). And to wash it all done how about a glass of pussy juice. Oh what fine dining compliments of Mira. I will definitely give her a 100% tip - the full length of my cock. All in good fun with Mira because she is such a sweetie and a treat to watch. Cyberleader you are a master at capturing the juicy bits.

thanks dougie,not quite a master yet,but i do have a CHP degree from oxford university,(capturing hot pussy)