Mira & Henry #1

Vera loves Bear and Bear loves Vera.

Create an account to see this content!

And that sums up what has happened since Vera has been apartment/Bear sitting.

The good news is that Veronica has took over. Expect more of this, plus a squirt fest thrown in if you're lucky.

• 2 months later...

There has not been much posted here recently and not much this year.

I have read all the posts and I have seen nothing about smoking. I think that every time I have seen Mira naked in the Loggia she has been smoking and she really sucks on the smoke. I don't like smoking and I sure don't like seeing her smoke and I especially don't like seeing her smoking so much. Yet the only time I see her naked or topless is when she is sucking hard on a cigarette. It is certainly not good for her health.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 4:41 AM, Sam Cuddly said:

There has not been much posted here recently and not much this year.

I have read all the posts and I have seen nothing about smoking. I think that every time I have seen Mira naked in the Loggia she has been smoking and she really sucks on the smoke. I don't like smoking and I sure don't like seeing her smoke and I especially don't like seeing her smoking so much. Yet the only time I see her naked or topless is when she is sucking hard on a cigarette. It is certainly not good for her health.

Sam, with a few exceptions I am about the only member here who posts anything, and I am too busy at the moment & am sick of not getting any form of feedback or discussion.::)

Mira & Henry are always involved in something. They regularly have 'friends' over for a party. Their friend Veronica often visits and it usually ends up in hot action. They are involved with the new apartment of Darren & Roberta and often visit Darcie, their friend Vera is currently looking after Darcie's apartment while she is away.