Mira & Henry #1

StnCld316

2 hours ago, Plank said:

Also she, (and various other tenants of all of these sites), need to get off of CC & and other 'social meedjah', it really is not good for their mental health

I've had a look back through the timeline. Mira was at the computer in the Loggia.
Suddenly she appeared to have an epileptic fit. She collapsed onto the floor underneath the computer desk and out of camera view,* but you could hear it. Not nice.
When she recovered she got up and realised that she had blood on her face & staggered to the bathroom & bedroom.
She has a nasty looking wound to her face, from her nostril down to her jaw bone.
I wrote the post above before I saw this incident, never have I been more prophetic,and I am not being facetious.

*edit to say you could see her fall off the chair & fitting on the floor from cam1 & her confusion when she recovered, but don't, eh?

Edited by Plank
additional info

This is one of the main problems for people who suffer with epilepsy. The damage they can do to themselves by collapsing into furniture or walls etc.
Horrible to see,the wound looks nasty, I just hope it is superficial & will heal so she hasn't got any scarring to her beautiful face.
I'm going to have a brandy, that was not nice. I would advise those of you with a subscription, don't watch it, all the blood down her face was like something from a horror film. :(

1 hour ago, tweety said:

Thanks for the updates, Plank. I wonder if Henry knows yet. Most likely not.

No mate, thanks to you for pointing it out, I hadn't noticed. I saw her in bed & caught up on the Betty stuff.

Still no Henry, I assume he's at work & can't get away. Or this is a regular thing and knows there's nothing to worry about. Strange when she has hurt herself like this?

4 hours ago, Plank said:

I've had a look back through the timeline. Mira was at the computer in the Loggia.
Suddenly she appeared to have an epileptic fit. She collapsed onto the floor underneath the computer desk and out of camera view,* but you could hear it. Not nice.
When she recovered she got up and realised that she had blood on her face & staggered to the bathroom & bedroom.
She has a nasty looking wound to her face, from her nostril down to her jaw bone.
I wrote the post above before I saw this incident, never have I been more prophetic,and I am not being facetious.

*edit to say you could see her fall off the chair & fitting on the floor from cam1 & her confusion when she recovered, but don't, eh?

Yeah did have a look on the timeline and wow was not very nice to watch but she seemed to be ok later when with the other woman.

One thing i will say i have only ever really seen her from afar like on all the room cams etc but when you see her close up  on that loggia cam she is absolutely stunning wow what a beauty.

Henry sure is punching way above his weight.

13 hours ago, tharkibwj said:

That sounds really bad Plank. Is the footage still online ?

I don't think we need an archive moment for that.

Thankfully the timeline footage has fallen off the edge of the world, so I assume it's gone.
I would not have posted any pics of it, not pleasant to watch, unless you want to watch an educational film about Epilepsy.
I have read elsewhere that people are doubting that it was a seizure, and that it was merely fainting. Bullshit !
I have had some experience on this subject, also if my esteemed colleague, texl01 says it was a Grand Mal seizure then that is what it was.

Mira seems ok today, but is spending far too much time on CC for my liking.