SPREAD legs

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Yes Julia loves to spread those legs of hers...but I think that the rabbit is the star of the apartment...he's down there more then Eric.  Don't get me wrong, I do love watching her sexy balled beaver, I just wished she'd do more with it...then once a month.8)

One would think after her New Found Pleasure with the Toy that she'd be doing it more often.

Been watching the chubby dark-haired friend of hers..... Too bad she's so careful about not showing something. She actually has her pants off and flashed her tighty-whities once... and took her bra off using the over-under method...  But she's now wrapped up in a blanket and keeps it tight around her the whole time.

Some of us do like chubby girls......

36 minutes ago, wiseacres1 said:

Been watching the chubby dark-haired friend of hers..... Too bad she's so careful about not showing something. She actually has her pants off and flashed her tighty-whities once... and took her bra off using the over-under method...  But she's now wrapped up in a blanket and keeps it tight around her the whole time.

Some of us do like chubby girls......

Seems like "Chubby" is starting to happen in a lot of the apartments lately.....I say "to each his or her own"....I am more into petite...Sorry!!8)