Fan Page Angie

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched Angie give the viewers a very nice an openly masturbation set.  I do have to say she has come a very long way since her arrival at RLC...more then her pass room mates who once lived there....who I think are now living up stairs as magical magicians....and only comes down when there is space to be filled.  Angie does seemed more open and she and her room mates Samantha and Emily has taken their apartment to a higher level.8)

Was quite surprised when she sat down on the LR couch yesterday evening and started to bate. I've never seen her doing it so openly before. Was it because her bed was occupied by MrWeekendGuest and GF, or was it to shock us all? I really enjoyed it, and she showed us a new side I didn't think she had (but always had hoped for).

This is what keeps rlc interesting, when ppl do little things out of the ordinary. It wasn't a huge show but enough to make us go "wow", and thinking maybe this will happen again later. Was it just a moment or has she opened up more?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We've all seen the funny videos with cats or dogs wearing stockings and walk funny.
Today, Angie put on some kind of plastic stockings on her feet. When she started walking she looked like an invalid or someone in pain lol It was too weird 😂
What's up with the bags anyway?

1 hour ago, 100k said:

You guys just missed

It was very nice :) I caught the tail end of it.

Sorry about the quality and lack of sound (though she was quiet as a church mouse so you're not missing much).

Can you please provide it such that it can be downloaded? Maybe upload
it to mab.to. Thanks.