Fan Page Angie

1 minute ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I agree.....but the big question is "if Sonya and Glasha's name was pulled off the board why are they still there?"  It seems that they are doing what they did when they was staying there, just hanging out all night and coming in and sleeping and gone again.  Surly they must need a place to stay?  I guess Emily and Samantha are just pawns for the cams.8)

Unless they were kicked out why leave then come back and spend just as much time if not more at the apartment ::) From what I have seen so far, don't expect much from Emily or Samantha. Let's hope they prove me wrong. 

On 5/11/2018 at 9:03 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I agree.....but the big question is "if Sonya and Glasha's name was pulled off the board why are they still there?"  It seems that they are doing what they did when they was staying there, just hanging out all night and coming in and sleeping and gone again.  Surly they must need a place to stay?  I guess Emily and Samantha are just pawns for the cams.8)

Maybe they moved down the corridor with the fortune-teller dude and his mother lol.
When they get tired of him, they visit Angie for shower and food :P

Another morning at Angie's and friends "Sonya and Glasha" also starting an unknown male who roams threw out the apartment as if he pays all the bills.  I have notice that each morning Glasha and Sonya still stays there as if they have never left the project.....why would RLC want to fool its members by taking their names off the board but then still letting them stay.  I have also notice that most of the girls have black jackets with the letting "HARD TO BREAK" on the back of them....I wonder if this is for the RLC fans or is for the out of door customers?8)

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, handy12 said:

have yet to see angie naked though i think she is gorgeous and worth bedding wwould love to see a nude of her if anyone has managed to get pics of her naked

I don't quite understand why the users of RLCF don't post more pics,
GIFs and vids, but check out these two links. There are ones like
these on this site for every RLC apartment. Just go to the "Forums"
page and start clicking. Enjoy.

I'm sure a lot of you already know about this, but there may be a few
who don't. Hope this is helpful.

There may not currently be any videos. They get pulled down quickly.

7 hours ago, handy12 said:

letsdothis thanks for the links though the video 1 only gave me a nude pic no video

Yeah, RLC issues a DMCA takedown order as soon as they get wind
of the video. They can last longer on some host services than others.
For example, on mab.to they can last up to three days, but on this
site, wetransfer.com, they don't last as long. That vid of Angie came 
down in less than a day. On some host services, they only last a
matter of hours.

You have to be quick. Check the video topics for each apartment, or
at least the ones you're interested in, at least once a day. I usually
check them twice a day and I'll still miss one every now and then.

I hope this was helpful. Good luck.