Fan Page Angie

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to have Angie back "home" again.
She gets up in the morning about the same time as myself. So I watch her make her tea & breakfast and maybe do some stretching to get her going before she runs out the door.
It has almost turned into to a morning ritual while I have my own breakfast.

Angie who has dated all different type of men threw out the months from "muscle men, singers, ballet dancers and anything that would keep her on stage".....and they including her self was all a big failure in bed for the cams.  Even though she has the looks of a star...sex is not really her forte..LOL8)

Dang she was hot & sexy early this morning, around 5'ish her time. Think she was just up for a snack, because she was gone again when I returned 10 mins later.
Wearing a little black open robe with boobs hanging free just covering her nipples. What a wonderful way to start the day, thx Angie :)

Angie has the kind of body that I like but I wish she would get more comfortable with being on Cam.  I simply do not understand how she does not understand what being on RLC is all about.  Angie needs to bring home a guy or gal that she really hungers for and fuck their brains out.  Want to see those tits bouncing in the breeze.

On 4/18/2018 at 2:14 AM, Danny said:

Body and boobs are wasted on her. Don't expect her or anyone else to be getting fucked or masturbating 24/7, but come on months and months without nothing. 

Yes Angie has the body.....but if she keeps eating the way she does those thighs of her's are going to start rubbing and cause a fire....lol  If we are waiting for some true sex from her.........oh well!!!!   I think she is allergic to real sex and has been around way to long to be hiding under covers masturbating "if that's what she's doing."8)