Fan Page Angie

• 2 weeks later...

Surprise!    Angie kicked back the duvet and fingered the puss - a side to side fast motion using one finger only

A pause, and the duvet crept a little up, so not such a clear view, but now it seemed her fingers were thrusting in and out, her face looked concentrating

............... she heard a noise outside the door, covered up quickly, and in came the other two

They sat on the bed alongside her, and one may have been making finger movements much as to say this is the technique I use

I've never got the hang of these three - they never do much worth watching, and I hardly know who's who

But perhaps Management has said step up the action, so Angie tried for us this morning and the other two had been watching on their phones

Once interrupted Angie couldn't get the mood back so went to sleep; and the other two went back to watching television

Its a start, but those girls need a poke in the bum

Yes it seems that Angie is trying,  but for me not enough....seems that her other roommates are hiding on stage, and won't come out unless the liquor or refrigerator is getting low in the apartment, and that's when the unknown men show up out of know where.  After two to three months I would have expected that these three would know what is expected of them by now.  Instead we get a lot of T.V watching, and few nights watching them come in drunk and sleep the next day.8)

With curves like that she notices on the thumbnails so I have seen Angie in the shower loads

But I only ever see her flatmates hiding in bed or watching tele.    

I expect they do do things - apart from go on holiday - but I have no idea what. 

Looks like Glasha and Sonya are back!!!!  I am sure Angie is very happy to have some of the pressure off of her for awhile.  At times Angie seems a bit lonely.  It wasn't clear on what happen with Glasha and Sonya's leaving all of a sudden "unless I missed something,"  but hopefully they well start off with a new fresh start and chart....lol  "I know...I said that"..LOL8)

Well I don't know, Glasha and Sonya have been gone for a few days and to be honest, I didn't miss them much. They don't add much to the apt, and they have no life it seems. Watching movies all day doing nothing. They are pretty hot girls tho :P

Angie on the other hand, seems to have stuff to do every day. Either it's singing jobs or some kind of work (in a gym perhaps?) She opened up a little and was more relaxed while the other girls were gone. So I say, kick 'em! Let's get in some fresh meat lol

2 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Well I don't know, Glasha and Sonya have been gone for a few days and to be honest, I didn't miss them much. They don't add much to the apt, and they have no life it seems. Watching movies all day doing nothing. They are pretty hot girls tho :P

Angie on the other hand, seems to have stuff to do every day. Either it's singing jobs or some kind of work (in a gym perhaps?) She opened up a little and was more relaxed while the other girls were gone. So I say, kick 'em! Let's get in some fresh meat lol

No harm to your comments, but if Angie is going to the "gym" she has been missing a few days, "her ass seems to be getting bigger and bigger"...."in a good way..LOL8)