Fan Page Angie

I have been watching this apartment quite a bit.  I have seen 2 of the 3 girls taking decent showers,  Keep missing Angie although I hear she is very shy,  3 single girls and they dared bring in a male.  How dare they.  I would be disappointed if they did not bring in some males once in a while.  I guess so far It is not that bad and I am sure the girls will loosen up as time goes bye.  Angie please take a nice long shower for me,  Thank you.--

Looks like Angie is house sitting again today, Glasha and Sonya had their turn yesterday, and I sure its giving Glasha and Sonya some time to spend with their tail wagging studs.  I wonder how long are they going to keep this up "most likely as long as they can get away with it" and RLC don't notice.  Angie must be getting bored today, she goes from room to room singing as though she is giving us a tour of the apartment "like we need another one"...lol    I figure after about another three or more weeks these young ladies well realize what there purpose there are, or are we viewers being taken on another "its not working ride."   Surely Glasha and Sonya well be home later tonight for some rest, t.v time shower and go to bed, and then it well be Angie's turn again.8)

OK--I have been watching this apartment for a while.  I like it--Sonya and Glasha have been working at home, And I saw a nice shower from Angie.--  Girls not sitting on their ass on their Phones..    Ok--Angie--I like her a lot, Not just cause she has a great body.  She has a plan, Guessing it is singing.  Needs some work I admit--But I have never seen any one on RLC work that hard in front of us.  I wish her the best of luck.--

The girls Glasha, Sonya and guest looked very sexy yesterday "last night" even though they skipped out the door on the viewers and came back a bit more drunk and sloppy looking, I notice Sonya came in and went stright to bed still in her panties and bra, 3 min later Glasha came in pretty well off lit up too and the guest did wash her hands and got in bed with sleeping Angie.  I wonder why Angie didn't join in on the fun and went to bed? and who is the woman:-* that she shares the bed with?  Well Sonya every bring her boyfriend back to the apartment, Well Glasha bring her boyfriends back to the apartment or well they both continue to keep them out side of the apartment.  "Oh well, I am still trying to make good of these three, but its hard too."  maybe next week?  "8)

On 11/15/2017 at 1:31 PM, zzakary said:

INCREDIBLE ANGIE SING IN FRENCH

Good news for the french and I am french. Angie at 15h58 apt time to sing a French song PATRICIA KAAS "mon mec à moi" and in a sublime french language, 2 times 

Dman it ANGIE you gave me chills.

Too good to see Angie sung in french, I loved seeing this sequence
I was very emotionnal and it's funny I would have liked to help you in the pronounciation of words

And remember ANGIE IS THE BEST

does she fuck in french we about to find out lol

Angie did fool me and I sure some others, the party was great, these girls are very live not to smart when it comes to men and drinking......once they have had a few drinks they give them selfs a new name "drunk w&^$@" and that's what they act like.  It seems that Glasha has tried her best to get next to Angie's man and he her too,  I have seen Glasha with a new man almost every week that she has been with RLC, we may have to change her name to "DOOR KNOB" seeing that every man she see is turning her out and getting in, she changes men like she does her panties.. slow down baby you just might catch something besides a hard dick. I wouldn't trust my dog around Glasha...lol  Angie seems to drunk to almost notice anything going on, but then again it seems she doesn't care "what a dummy"  The guest girl who is there is trying to keep the piece in the apartment...that might work..some times,  Seems Sonya is the only one who has common sense in the apartment.  I wonder why such pretty looking ladies as these let them self look like trash?  Glasha needs to start respecting her self as a lady, if its not to late, seem she is down with everyone who has a dick and balls like I said last week "who's next in line?, what a way to show her friend "Angie" by flurting with her weak ass man.  I was hoping she "Angie" would have put his dumb ass out of the apartment....but she didn't....lol     Angie, Glasha, Sonya:-\:-\:-\:-\ and the guest...stay away from the booze, its not sexy.

Watching this apartment is like watching three dysfunctional women when it comes to drinking.

Scripted or not they still looked the parts.8)

Sorry to say after what I have seen tonight...Glasha has sleep with 3 guys in least then a month...."Hooker, easy,sl%t or what?"  she as a used up puss!!! I wonder how many miles is on it?8)

41 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

at least angie had mole sex ;D

Yes,  and I guess Angie likes it rough and hard.  But it was just sex, that is for sure, nothing affectionate in the exchange at all.  So Bearded One has done Glasha Saturday night and Angie Sunday night.  does that mean it is Sonya's turn on Monday???>:D