Fan Page Angie

Angie seems to be the only soul survival of the group out of the three,  and just maybe she well start to give me and the viewers more then just a shower and 3 or more clothing changes a day.  We do know that she loves to eat...lol lets see if she loves to start to do other things to keep the viewers watching.8)

Was hoping she would get some alone-time before new tennants moved in. She seem to open up more when she's alone.

There's a new (or two? couldn't tell if it was Glasha) there now. She looks very pretty. Dark-haired girl with a face like Jessica, pretty smile.

Angie seems to still be the MC "in charge" of the apartment, and I notice that since Glasha has left the project she can't seem to stay away.  I also wonder if this overweight guy is going to be there permanently......."or better yet is he going to be the house stud"..LOL8)

Looks as though Angie and her crew are trying to pull the wool over the viewers eyes once again,  "I am sure that Sonya and Glasha" left the project and or the apartment,  but now it seems that I see more of these two more then I did when they stayed there.  I am asking RLC "what was the purpose of putting the names of Emily and Samantha?"  Why didn't RLC just leave Sonya and Glasha's name on the board?  I also notice that the two guys who use to come when all started are back "Hickel and Jickel" also known as "script writers"...I guess there well soon be a party full of male guest soon and plenty of alcohol to consume.   I guess it would be better then nothing considering what's been going on in some of these other apartments.8)

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Good to see her wearing something other than black, personally she could wear a bin bag and still want to smash her :)

I agree.....but the big question is "if Sonya and Glasha's name was pulled off the board why are they still there?"  It seems that they are doing what they did when they was staying there, just hanging out all night and coming in and sleeping and gone again.  Surly they must need a place to stay?  I guess Emily and Samantha are just pawns for the cams.8)