Fan Page Angie

What are you up to today, Angie?

She came back home around noon (her time) with a big round cake, she wanted to taste it but couldn't figure out how to open it so she put it in the fridge.
She poured herself a glass of wine, it was empty after 5 minutes.

Some celebrating today? Maybe someones birthday? Or does she just want to get drunk? It's a bit early tho lol

Edit: Seeing there's a party going on atm, she was just checking the wine earlier to see it was ok to serve I guess.

Edited by PeterGrey
Update

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 9:22 AM, PeterGrey said:

What are you up to today, Angie?

She came back home around noon (her time) with a big round cake, she wanted to taste it but couldn't figure out how to open it so she put it in the fridge.
She poured herself a glass of wine, it was empty after 5 minutes.

Some celebrating today? Maybe someones birthday? Or does she just want to get drunk? It's a bit early tho lol

Edit: Seeing there's a party going on atm, she was just checking the wine earlier to see it was ok to serve I guess.

Never to early to get drunk :P  Some say was Angie birthday but not 100%

On 3/16/2018 at 12:10 PM, PeterGrey said:

Angie is the star of this apt, so I guess we got a boring weekend ahead, until she returns :/

And when Angie is home it is even boring!  I think RLC should admit they got the wrong Roomates for this place and change out or simply cashier the idea. IMHO

13 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

And when Angie is home it is even boring!  I think RLC should admit they got the wrong Roomates for this place and change out or simply cashier the idea. IMHO

I guess you missed her dildo bating when she went early to bed last night. Not boring at all :)

But I agree with you, this apt is not a hit.

I see the big dude is back watching tv with all the girls.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I remember, he is one of Angie's friends? And I've seen how she secretly been staring at him when he's there.
His last few visits tho, it seems he's been connecting more and more with Glasha and she acts like she doesn't mind at all. And looking at them now, he is relaxing in her lap while watching a movie.

Could this be the reason for Angie's crying yesterday and why she came home before the other girls? She "lost" him to Glasha?

Just a theory in my head, I can't prove anything :P

2 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I remember, he is one of Angie's friends? And I've seen how she secretly been staring at him when he's there.
His last few visits tho, it seems he's been connecting more and more with Glasha and she acts like she doesn't mind at all. And looking at them now, he is relaxing in her lap while watching a movie.

Could this be the reason for Angie's crying yesterday and why she came home before the other girls? She "lost" him to Glasha?

All I can say is grab you a drink and roll up one..."here we go AGAIN" so hold on for yet another ride..LOL8)

18 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

Lets hope not as no man is worth crying over.

It's like the 3 girls have been waiting on something all evening. Cleaned the house and put on desent clothes. They haven't been drinking, so it's not a party.

Then in came 3 young girls and a dude that was a little bit older. First thing the girls did was to take pictures of the apt with excitement in their eyes. At one point I thought maybe one of the girls was Angie's little sister, 'cause she had the same laugh. Guess we have to "spy" to see what this is about.