Fan Page Sonya

43 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

What's up with these 3 ladies today?
Were they told to step it up or get evicted? lol

First we had Glasha walking around in her bikini doing sexy poses by the mirror while taking pictures of herself.

And now Angie and Sonya are having a party in the kitchen dancing in their bras. Looks like they're having tequilla but I'm not sure. Sonya seems pretty drunk already.

Go girls! lol

They may have gotten warned to either step up or get ready to step out for good!!  I have notice a few changes with them "on the positive side."  I think RLC needs to add who ever this unknown lady is "name to the roster" she seems to be their more then the ones who stay there.8)

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Looks like Sonya brought home a dude from last nights partying - yay for her :)

I agree, but it all looked so fake to me!!!  I wonder when they are going to get someone to start writing better scripts for them,  I know they need the viewing points, the apartment is still somewhat boring.  "Oh well better then nothing."8)

• 2 weeks later...

When I woke up this morning, I found Sonya (drunk) talking to a new dude by the front-door. It went back and forth and ended in what I understood that she wanted him to wait by the door while she took a dump lol. He was standing there for over 5 minutes, and after some more time he knocked on the toilet door. I think she had fallen asleep in there but finally came out with her zip open lol. She guided him into the BR where she took off most of her clothes and went to bed. I think she fell asleep again lol. I saw him with his pants down on his knees but then stoped. A few minutes later he came out and went to the door. She came running after him, they hugged and he spanked her lightly on her butt and left out in the dark night.

What happened in the BR I can just imagine by the blur pics, but chat was going crazy - "Oh no, he's gonna rape her! I hope rlc will call the police!" lol No need for drama chatters, he was one of the good guys. He understood the situation and left, even tho he was horny.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Have we seen Sonya for the last time or did she just go on a short vacation?

She had 2 bags when she left the apt. just now. 2 long sentimental hugs with Angie before she was out the door.

Hope to see you again soon.

Those three stay out the apartment so much....how does one knows if they still stay there sometimes.  I have seem more of the furniture then I have them.8)

• 2 weeks later...

OMG.......looks like Sonya does have a boyfriend, and she brought him home and they had sex.  I am glad she finally brought some energy into the apartment.  I was about to give up on her.  If he was her boyfriend I hope she keeps him and bring him around again......nice going Sonya...three stars from me.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:8)

What a perfomance :)
In bedroom, shower, table in LR - I think they was at it almost an hour. Good for her this dude have stamina! :D
At one point Glasha got up and knocked on the door (maybe to ask if she was ok), so I guess they made some sound as well.

I never saw who this dude was - one of the "regulars" or a new one?

I see that Sonya and Glasha had some friends over last night and the night before....they must be real close friends.....no sex or anything like that just a lot of tv watching.  I thought maybe Sonya would have had her boyfriend back over again.   I am still trying to figure out Glasha's status since she and Sonya's returning from there short vacation.8)

I think Sonya is in "love"... I have seen her male friend or "boyfriend" over three times now.  Although they only had sex on cam once,  I do think she really likes him.  Its good to see one one of the girls Sonya sticking with only one guy.  I am hoping this last for her and he keeps coming around....it might help pick up the energy level in that apartment.8)

Sonya and Glasha seems to be more interesting to view lately even when nothing to see but them watching T.V.......hopefully the well soon pick up the past a little.  I also see that Angie has gone "again" maybe on a short vacation.....so now its up to Sonya and Glasha to keep us viewers watching and guessing........"come on ladies its time for some fun in the apartment."!!!!!8)