Fan Page Sonya

Sonya and her room mate Glasha had some company last night.....they seem to have had some good vibes, but once things got boring they guys went home "who I think are just close friends" and Sonya and Glasha went to bed.  I am starting to think that Sonya and her boyfriend are not as tight as it seems or is he really her boyfriend? "they don't act like it" unless he's shy of the cams.  Maybe one day Glasha well bring in another boyfriend "who she is welling to keep and not trade in after a few nights of pleasure."8)

12 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I am starting to think that Sonya and her boyfriend are not as tight as it seems or is he really her boyfriend?

Are you talking about the "fortune-teller" dude? I think maybe that's a neighbour or something? He got little clothes on whenever he visits, like he's not coming from outside, but maybe down the hall. He even brought his mother yesterday so Glasha could do her nails! (just guessing here ofc, but they seem close).

2 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

I didn't think I would see Sonya ever again after her name came off of the apt listing today, but suddenly she came back in with a new dude - BR next lol

I don't understand these women.......and some of their fans "most of their fans says give them respect and don't talk down about them" but what can you say when ever time you see them they are taking another man to bed?.......two weeks ago she Sonya had another younger guy she was having sex with in the same bed..............and maybe she is back because she may now need a place to stay.   In my book Sonya was the good one, but now let the truth be seen and told.8)

There is something comical about her suddenly becoming active when most of us viewers think fuck-all has happened in this apmt to date.   Especially trying to sneak in the door in half light attached by the crotch to a guy the size of a water buffalo.    Duh, we saw you.

These days no stigma attaches to girls having as many partners as they like - nor should it ever have.   Oh that it would have been as free when we were young eh?

But what is reprehensible is being near invisible all these months!

Well done RLC Management for acting at last to get rid.    Its just hilarious that she won't go.