Fan Page Sonya

Welcome Sonya and the rest of R2. Nice to see a new apt with a free cam.
Do we know where it's located?

I don't know who's who yet, but I've been watching a pretty brunette (with blonde hair), very nice curved figure.
She's already changed clothes 3 times since this morning, she might be one of those fitness freaks lol
She just left the apt, but had a quick snack first. It didn't look like she enjoyed the meal, but ate because she had to. Maybe she was in a rush.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the two guys that are still at the apartment with the girls "HECKLE>:D AND>:D JECKLE" are not going to give the girls any free time, then again they might be orchestrating anther "john" script for "Easy Glasha" who plays the welling (Derogatory) that well screw anything that moves with balls and with no remorse for herself as a woman.  I do wish that she "Easy Glasha" and dumb acting:-* Angie would take the money that they get for there participation in the next script and buy Sonya some new shorts...LOL she has been ware'in those same shorts day after day since day one,  I sure that they look about as bad as "Easy Glasha's" muff after last night's give away....LOL8)

Edited by StnCld316

Looks like the two dick head's "HECKLE AND JECKLE" are there again with a lot of drinks to make the girls look like corner (Derogatory) again tonight again so they can get there rocks off...I wonder who is the male and who is the female seeing that either one of them has really tried to have sex with neither girl.  I guess the lady in red well help with the script behind the sense and Angie well play her part looking dumb ignorant and stupid again.  After a few more scripts like this hope fully RLC well pull the plug on this apartment. My be they well have Sonya blow someone tonight.  I am glad there are other apartments to watch besides this bull carp.8)

3 hrs later looks like the Dick head's "HECKLE AND JECKLE" has "HE-MAN" AKA "SPINACH KIN" fake f&$king slizzy Angie...LOL  this apartment is slowly looking like shit along with the girls as the days go by..LOL  The same guy who planted his weak dick in Glasha last night....LOL   The two dick heads alone with the others "stick to making cartoons"...LOL8)

Ok Sonya your next!!!!! Just fellow the trail of Herpes..LOL

Edited by StnCld316

• 1 month later...

Hopefully I am not talking to fast,  but today Sonya seems to be looking very sexy,  I have also notice that she and Glasha has slowed down with the in-coming men staying over night...I really would love to see Sonya and Glasha be more of the ladies they look "pretty" like then to act to wild in the apartment.  Every time I try and give them credit and some positive words they seem to f*%k up!!  Three pretty ladies in an apartment and after almost 2 months should be at the top of RLC most viewers.  The men are fine to see them with, but not a different one all the time.  I would love to see more of Sonya who I think is some what shy at times with the cams. "My thoughts only"8)  

• 2 weeks later...

What's up with these 3 ladies today?
Were they told to step it up or get evicted? lol

First we had Glasha walking around in her bikini doing sexy poses by the mirror while taking pictures of herself.

And now Angie and Sonya are having a party in the kitchen dancing in their bras. Looks like they're having tequilla but I'm not sure. Sonya seems pretty drunk already.

Go girls! lol