The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

I've lost count of the number of times this topic of 'The Chat room' has raised it's ugly head on this forum. It never gets resolved.

I found this statement that I thought summed it all up perfectly.

'A Circular Conversation happens when both parties have opposing positions on an issue, dig in, and reiterate the merits of their position ad nauseum. It doesn’t end with resolution, it ends either with one or both people giving up from sheer exhaustion.'

And that's the way I feel about it now.

It's not a very good chat room at all, the same 6-7 people talking about the same 5 women constantly. Leora and Malia were in tears the other night and there's a mini soap opera going on there barely any mention at all in chat, just who Gina's shagging, 'curly' and uly, uly, blah blah, or slagging of the two dingbats that live with Bonnie and Alexandra. I've only just discovered CamCaps, it's way better for information.

Discussed.cc Admin is happy with the participation, chatters and conduct in the Chat Room so that is all that matters. The Chat Room is not a 24 hour service and appears to have a curfew or lockdown (lockout) every night - lol. Surprised that the Chat Room doesn't have a separate membership and fee to join this very exclusive club of know-it-alls.

14 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Discussed.cc Admin is happy with the participation, chatters and conduct in the Chat Room so that is all that matters. The Chat Room is not a 24 hour service and appears to have a curfew or lockdown (lockout) every night - lol. Surprised that the Chat Room doesn't have a separate membership and fee to join this very exclusive club of know-it-alls.

This may be interpreted as being negative towards Discussed.cc but it is more of positive criticism in hopes that Admin can see the "ills of their way" and right the ship. Any negativity is mainly directed at the Chat Room but Admin has to admit and correct their stubborn stance of supporting the few chatters. Can't understand why Admin is so blind and unwilling to improve the chat so other members can feel comfortable enough to be regular participating chatters and for new members to join the chat without hesitation. Doesn't surprise me how managers/owners refuse to listen to and follow up on positive suggestions/improvements. I've worked over 40 years in industry and retail while encountering the same close-minded/arrogant refusal to acknowledge that there is constant room for improvements and to make the "business" viable and constantly grow. Any wonder why no staff replies (Admin and staff of one) or why the Chat Room participant numbers are so low and crap talk is acceptable and why many members (old and new) have bad things to say about the chatters? Why the deaf ears for so long? Conspiracy theory - RLC, Discussed.cc and chatters are one and the same? How is the open door policy working when the door gets slammed on your ass before you even enter? How many regular daily chatters does this site have? How many regular daily forum posters/commenters does this site have? How many old, new or freshly joined members participate regularly or daily on this site? Why are the few chatters catered to while many members that want to fully participate (both in the forums AND the Chat Room) are totally ignored and discounted for their dissatisfaction with the performance of the Chat Room? Chatters are first class while other good members are chopped liver (by the way, I actually love eating liver - lol).

You can continue to add or improve other changes to this site but as long as the Chat Room remains as is, this site will never improve but will actually implode. How many times or ways do we have to say that the Chat Room totally and unequivocally (this is a big word for me and surprised that I used it - lol) 

SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

This may be interpreted as being negative towards Discussed.cc but it is more of positive criticism in hopes that Admin can see the "ills of their way" and right the ship. Any negativity is mainly directed at the Chat Room but Admin has to admit and correct their stubborn stance of supporting the few chatters. Can't understand why Admin is so blind and unwilling to improve the chat so other members can feel comfortable enough to be regular participating chatters and for new members to join the chat without hesitation. Doesn't surprise me how managers/owners refuse to listen to and follow up on positive suggestions/improvements. I've worked over 40 years in industry and retail while encountering the same close-minded/arrogant refusal to acknowledge that there is constant room for improvements and to make the "business" viable and constantly grow. Any wonder why no staff replies (Admin and staff of one) or why the Chat Room participant numbers are so low and crap talk is acceptable and why many members (old and new) have bad things to say about the chatters? Why the deaf ears for so long? Conspiracy theory - RLC, Discussed.cc and chatters are one and the same? How is the open door policy working when the door gets slammed on your ass before you even enter? How many regular daily chatters does this site have? How many regular daily forum posters/commenters does this site have? How many old, new or freshly joined members participate regularly or daily on this site? Why are the few chatters catered to while many members that want to fully participate (both in the forums AND the Chat Room) are totally ignored and discounted for their dissatisfaction with the performance of the Chat Room? Chatters are first class while other good members are chopped liver (by the way, I actually love eating liver - lol).

You can continue to add or improve other changes to this site but as long as the Chat Room remains as is, this site will never improve but will actually implode. How many times or ways do we have to say that the Chat Room totally and unequivocally (this is a big word for me and surprised that I used it - lol) 

SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's face it and be real, I myself rarely go into the Chat Room, due to the fact my "water going down a drain well last longer then any of my comments"...lol...right now the Chat Room is mainly for the older crowed, and that's what's in there daily, and that's why younger members don't last to long, "old dreams, old thoughts, old ideas and old theories.  Someone in the head office is happy and won't or well not change a thing.  After all the comments surly they have been read by some one higher up...who may be part our daily so call "Discussed aka Chat Room."   I am waiting for the part where you have to be a special member to even comment in the Chat Room!!! LOL   "Old thoughts, old dreams, old ideas and old theories"8)

Create an account to see this content!

On 6/3/2020 at 5:35 PM, marco7589 said:

It's not a very good chat room at all, the same 6-7 people talking about the same 5 women constantly. Leora and Malia were in tears the other night and there's a mini soap opera going on there barely any mention at all in chat, just who Gina's shagging, 'curly' and uly, uly, blah blah, or slagging of the two dingbats that live with Bonnie and Alexandra. I've only just discovered CamCaps, it's way better for information.

Just be careful what topics you visit there. If you think the obsession is bad about the ones you mentioned here, it's a whole lot worse and weird at CamCaps. 

1 hour ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Just be careful what topics you visit there. If you think the obsession is bad about the ones you mentioned here, it's a whole lot worse and weird at CamCaps. 

To be honest, I'm not expecting anything other than a lot of weirdos on any internet forum/chat, There are a lot of strange people out there!

What is constant , no matter the subject, there's always one or two that need to be the 'in the know' person constantly calling people out and letting you know you are wrong if you don't agree to their very opinionated version of events.

I've been on CamCaps forum for a few weeks now, only the 'Leora/Malia' page as I've followed Leora on and off for a good few years and want to get an idea of what's going on with herself and Paul, the forum is more like chat just more specific and a lot more varied opinion, they still haven't got a clue whats going on though.

15 hours ago, marco7589 said:

To be honest, I'm not expecting anything other than a lot of weirdos on any internet forum/chat, There are a lot of strange people out there!

What is constant , no matter the subject, there's always one or two that need to be the 'in the know' person constantly calling people out and letting you know you are wrong if you don't agree to their very opinionated version of events.

I've been on CamCaps forum for a few weeks now, only the 'Leora/Malia' page as I've followed Leora on and off for a good few years and want to get an idea of what's going on with herself and Paul, the forum is more like chat just more specific and a lot more varied opinion, they still haven't got a clue whats going on though.

Weirdos is a certainty especially when Leora is concerned. Sure her biggest fans will know, they seem to think they know everything else about her life. 

WELL IT DOES HAVE A FEW DREAMERS AND SPECULATORS WHO DOESN'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE WORDS "CAN I SAY SOMETHING BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 4 AM TO 5 PM WITH OUT A FUCKING JURY COMING OUT TO ATTACK ANYTHING I SAY ABOUT THOSE BARC-HOOD RATS." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 3 weeks later...

WOW!!! I thought that I was a pervert who enjoyed looking at women and watching their movements while appreciating their womanly assets, mannerisms, their talk and their natural beauty and/or attractive features that catch my eyes. Actually, compared to the chatters I am an angel and a respectful lover of women. The chatters are pathetic and disgusting perverts that any woman should fear if they meet any one of them in public. The petty stuff that the chatters talk about and to constantly question the girls' movements is too much to understand other than to say they are "sick" people and they need their daily feed every day. Wonder why this site has only a dozen or more daily participants and less and less forum comments. Bottom line - the Chat Room and Chatters are a total disgrace!!! Amazing.