The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

On 10/22/2019 at 4:01 PM, Max 2017 said:

Not sure what it was like before I joined 2017, but even the two years or so has changed massively from interesting Chat to being boring daily commentary from one or two members. Even not related sites chat looks to be non existent.

When I first joined 2014 both Chat and Forum were busy with both members and guests discussing all different range of topics. With many from all over the world, Chat especially was always busy with male and female of all ages. 

On 11/6/2019 at 2:17 PM, Bandit said:

When I first joined 2014 both Chat and Forum were busy with both members and guests discussing all different range of topics. With many from all over the world, Chat especially was always busy with male and female of all ages. 

Are there any Female members now?

On 11/8/2019 at 8:26 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I think there are more lady members than we expect?  If the thumbs are to believed, many viewers watch Harkeem and Bogdan showering?  I can't see why that would appeal to hetrosexual males? Perhaps the lack of female activity on RLCF is because women are treated differently? They seem to get singled out, not necesarily in a bad way, but in a way male participants wouldn't. Never have I been questoned about my love life, yet, a lady called Marga, was constantly asked about hers? Is she married? Is she a lesbian? Intensional or not,  it's not aceptable. If you want more female participants, treat them as equal perverts. 

6 hours ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

Only seen one and that's @Alittle. Females won't stick around for this kinda nonsense. Unless you have an interest in VHtv or non-related topics, the rest of the forum including the chat is just a bunch of fishwives. 

She said she was leaving! I miss late night banter with @Alittle and no-one would be stupid enough to lock horns with her. :ph34r: *incoming !!!

What do you expect when you have people disrespecting females and calling them all the names under the sun. Being crude about them being on their period or not and if they are wearing a pad. Really any need for that. Questioning if they are really female won't help either, and that has happened on several occasions.

18 hours ago, Zander said:

What do you expect when you have people disrespecting females and calling them all the names under the sun. Being crude about them being on their period or not and if they are wearing a pad. Really any need for that. Questioning if they are really female won't help either, and that has happened on several occasions.

I completly agree. I think we'd all like to see more ladies participate in RLCF but, I doubt they will when, rather than being treated as equals, they are  treated like a circus act? Why can't ladies join the chat and forum without their motives being questioned, their private lives being delved into? I have had little contact with @alittle but, while I don't always agree with her views, I admire for her forthrightfulness. Piss her off at your peril That being said, she has still had to put up with members asking about her private life which isn't right?

19 hours ago, Rhodie said:

I completly agree. I think we'd all like to see more ladies participate in RLCF but, I doubt they will when, rather than being treated as equals, they are  treated like a circus act? Why can't ladies join the chat and forum without their motives being questioned, their private lives being delved into? I have had little contact with @alittle but, while I don't always agree with her views, I admire for her forthrightfulness. Piss her off at your peril That being said, she has still had to put up with members asking about her private life which isn't right?

Others have been pestered about their private life and also if they are actually female at all. Shame because a female insight is always much better and more accurate