The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

On 10/9/2019 at 6:49 PM, Danny said:

If you look at top 8 and compare content to content count just shows how much some have contributed compared to others. Certain members with over 100 pages and others with zilch. 

That's because content pages only apply to content posted in the forum and not babbling useless commentary. 

On 10/8/2019 at 10:04 AM, Johnny said:

Current chatters/speculators/commentators don't see it being their fault chat is the way it is, which is partly the problem and others are the ones with the problem. Neither parties are going to change so Chat won't either. 

There might be to many dam want to be dictators in both the Chat and Forum rooms who only knows one word to try and shut down others who have thoughts and opinions "SPECULATE" and it seems that most of the time they don't have a clue to whats going on half the time...."and just needing something to say while sitting on the toilet taking a shit".....lol.....sorry did I just do a little speculating!!!! LOL    "Stop trying to make others see what you see or believe and let others have their own opinions, and stop being scared to make conversations changes....it doesn't always have to be about Barcelona."    "ITS EVERYONE WHO LOGS IN FAULT."8)

Where did all the diehard chatters go? They were staunch supporters of RLC and all their tenants since, to them, they were such great voyeur material. Did the chatters finally realize that RLC has indeed deteriorated from their original concept? Why have they gone so quiet? Even long-term RLC subscribers and RLCF members gradually backed away from sticking up for the brutal tenants (looks like some have even decided to run away quickly without a parting word). Come on - tell us how awesome the Barca girls and other tenants are doing such a bang up job. Amazing how much bitching about us RLCF members complaining and badmouthing in the forums about how bad RLC and the tenants have become over the last 2 or more years. Where are you guys and girls now? Stand up for RLC and the supreme product and services that you are receiving. Did you renew your RLC subscription because the tenants are so awesome? Did you silently walk away from the chat room since you are too embarrassed to admit that us complainers are actually 100% correct in our observations and comments? Why do some RLCF members still log in but quit chatting and talking good stuff about the tenants?

Remember chatters - it is not about what members say about RLC or the tenants whether good or bad but it is all about what RLC provides and peeks your interest. Minimal chatting is a great indicator that you don't really have much GOOD to say about RLC or the tenants. Why, all of a sudden, very little chatting and no one bragging about how great RLC and the tenants are for your subscription fee? Where did you all go? I guess just like undercover masturbating the chatters are now talking under their breath instead of publicly in the chat room. HUHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Scrubs Elliot GIF - Scrubs Elliot Told GIFs

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:40 AM, Bandit said:

Sadly those days are gone and Chat has turned into a complete cesspool. Just dull and meaningless commentary about lets be honest dull people. 15+ hours without a single thing said says it all. 

Not sure what it was like before I joined 2017, but even the two years or so has changed massively from interesting Chat to being boring daily commentary from one or two members. Even not related sites chat looks to be non existent.

9 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

Not sure what it was like before I joined 2017, but even the two years or so has changed massively from interesting Chat to being boring daily commentary from one or two members. Even not related sites chat looks to be non existent.

I think that you joined when most tenants did reasonably well (some much better than others) but as Barca apartments were getting highlighted then things progressed worse. Past couples seemed to lean more towards the voyeur theme but as new couples were brought in and more cams were added then it became more of a show (similar to Leora's behavior). The voyeur project and sense of realism became non-existent. This is also when RLCF members began to slowly back away and quit participating in the chat room and forums. Gradually the chat was all about the Barca apartments and less and less about other topics outside of RLC. As time went even comments in the forums has dwindled to just the same members participating with a few new commenters. As a fact, with respect to RLC - as their product and questionable services continued to get worse and worse then RLCF has suffered the ramifications which resulted in fewer members participating (might log in to look at the chat and forums but then quickly leave).

Basically, poor RLC has negatively affected RLCF. Time for RLC to get a major erection and find it's balls - dammit!!!!!!!

Bbangela Angela Rummans GIF - Bbangela AngelaRummans Bb20 GIFs     See Hear Know GIF - SeeNothing HearNothing KnowNothing GIFs    Sassy Cats GIF - Sassy Cats Angry GIFs

14 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I think that you joined when most tenants did reasonably well (some much better than others) but as Barca apartments were getting highlighted then things progressed worse. Past couples seemed to lean more towards the voyeur theme but as new couples were brought in and more cams were added then it became more of a show (similar to Leora's behavior). The voyeur project and sense of realism became non-existent. This is also when RLCF members began to slowly back away and quit participating in the chat room and forums. Gradually the chat was all about the Barca apartments and less and less about other topics outside of RLC. As time went even comments in the forums has dwindled to just the same members participating with a few new commenters. As a fact, with respect to RLC - as their product and questionable services continued to get worse and worse then RLCF has suffered the ramifications which resulted in fewer members participating (might log in to look at the chat and forums but then quickly leave).

Basically, poor RLC has negatively affected RLCF. Time for RLC to get a major erection and find it's balls - dammit!!!!!!!

Bbangela Angela Rummans GIF - Bbangela AngelaRummans Bb20 GIFs     See Hear Know GIF - SeeNothing HearNothing KnowNothing GIFs    Sassy Cats GIF - Sassy Cats Angry GIFs

True, but VHTV is not much better. Far too many putting on sex and cam shows, where majority of the time they go nowhere. More and more turning to doing cam shows which we all know most of them are useless at. That is what we have Chaturbate for. Easier being yourself rather than trying to be something your not, probably why they go through so many tenants.

4 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

True, but VHTV is not much better. Far too many putting on sex and cam shows, where majority of the time they go nowhere. More and more turning to doing cam shows which we all know most of them are useless at. That is what we have Chaturbate for. Easier being yourself rather than trying to be something your not, probably why they go through so many tenants.

Question is do many know how to be themselves rather than playing to the cameras. Apartments where the main subject is Camshows is a waste of apartment and why there are proper sites for that. Many do have friends that visit Real and Fuck friends as one called them on another forum lol, compared to RLC of course where everything is Real. 

On 10/25/2019 at 6:36 AM, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

They don't actually help the cause of these young, immature girls that many are sick and tired of. By commenting and speculating on every little thing, makes them sound even more of a waste of space and need to go. No matter what forum you are a member of it's exactly the same. 

I agree!!!  Perhaps the few Chat Room Narrator's or Narrator only knows one word or maybe two "Barcelona girls"...its a shame because that means others won't be able to participate using their own words.  Who's really running the Chat Room and doing the controlling???....and for the Forum "they are able to discuss other topics and "SEEM" to be more controlled especially when their is a disagreement or argument. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I agree!!!  Perhaps the few Chat Room Narrator's or Narrator only knows one word or maybe two "Barcelona girls"...its a shame because that means others won't be able to participate using their own words.  Who's really running the Chat Room and doing the controlling???....and for the Forum "they are able to discuss other topics and "SEEM" to be more controlled especially when their is a disagreement or argument. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

One looks to think he controls the chat and many look to his agreement before they give their opinion, but sure many like myself could challenge most things said and change the way it is. But who really can be arsed with it.

14 hours ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

One looks to think he controls the chat and many look to his agreement before they give their opinion, but sure many like myself could challenge most things said and change the way it is. But who really can be arsed with it.

Let them chat crap, commentate and name drop all they want, only making it worse for themselves. Makes no difference to anyone that watches/wants couples or singles because chance of new ones is No Chance. 

Promises,  threat's, challenges....none of those words are going to change the way the Chat is ran.  I notice that a few of the members are not happy with the Chat Room and write wolf tickets but never cash them in.  If your not happy do something about it...."if you can't do it with one...do with with two or three."  Bitch'in is not going to change a dam thing unless you band together and change things.  Some do it every day in the forum when they don't agree with something another member says!!!    As long as some in the Chat thinks that they have to be an hourly journalist or hourly broadcaster or even telling every little detail that goes on minute by minute and know one else has an opinion about things nothing is going to change.  Go in the Chat Room as a group and voice your own opinions about things instead of letting others or one tell you what they want you need know and what you need to understand, seems to me that some really don't have an opinion in the Chat room anyway, I really believe some do think they own it....like it or not RUBBERMAN is going to voice his.

"Now I well wait and see how many with so call balls well hit me in the ass for speaking up."8)

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:08 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Promises,  threat's, challenges....none of those words are going to change the way the Chat is ran.  I notice that a few of the members are not happy with the Chat Room and write wolf tickets but never cash them in.  If your not happy do something about it...."if you can't do it with one...do with with two or three."  Bitch'in is not going to change a dam thing unless you band together and change things.  Some do it every day in the forum when they don't agree with something another member says!!!    As long as some in the Chat thinks that they have to be an hourly journalist or hourly broadcaster or even telling every little detail that goes on minute by minute and know one else has an opinion about things nothing is going to change.  Go in the Chat Room as a group and voice your own opinions about things instead of letting others or one tell you what they want you need know and what you need to understand, seems to me that some really don't have an opinion in the Chat room anyway, I really believe some do think they own it....like it or not RUBBERMAN is going to voice his.

"Now I well wait and see how many with so call balls well hit me in the ass for speaking up."8)

I will hit you more in the ass if you could take it. I have said my view and challenge many on what they say. You are the one that contradicts yourself on not only the Chat room, but topics on the Barcelona apartments as well. You only say what others do and don't even have the balls to challenge them yourself. Tell me what that "confused" reaction you committed to then took away was for.

29 minutes ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

I will hit you more in the ass if you could take it. I have said my view and challenge many on what they say. You are the one that contradicts yourself on not only the Chat room, but topics on the Barcelona apartments as well. You only say what others do and don't even have the balls to challenge them yourself. Tell me what that "confused" reaction you committed to then took away was for.

I have probably challenged more members in the Chat Room and Forum and backed up my words more then you have posts!!! LOL   Why are you attacking me anyway....I never called out your name..."did I?"  Isn't this where members express their thoughts and ideas and in your case Frustrations?    As for hitting me in the ass.....LOL!!!!!!!8)