Betty & Rick

Yesterday I posted this about Betty & Rick in VH General discussion section;
"They continue to entertain a variety of male guests,I'm not one for being age-ist or any sort of '-ist' or '-ism',but for me this all a bit sordid and tacky."
Last evening saw B & R 'entertain' a young couple.It was billed on Twitter as this.

Create an account to see this content!

The guy had been entertained by Betty last weekend & must have persuaded his wife to join him for an evening of swapping fun.
They got the girl drunk and she seemed to be having a nice time. Betty tried her usual bath-time routine which usually leads straight to the bedroom for a session.
She wasn't interested.
Betty is an attractive woman of a certain age who looks after her body.The same cannot be said of Rick.
Just imagine for a second that the roles were reversed, that Betty was fat & Rick was an attractive older man. Would you want to go there?
The girlfriend last night clearly was not interested in whatever was on offer.
Her bloke might like the prospect of Betty, but his girlfriend is expected to entertain this fat elder gentleman, Hell No!,I don't blame her one bit.
What a Hunk !

In the kitchen they plied her with more booze as Rick massaged her arms which ended with a sneaky grope of her tits.

Although she laughed it off,you could read by her body language that she didn't like that either.
Rick & the bloke can see that this evening is crashing, so it's up to Betty to rescue the situation.
She tries to relax the girl by giving her a back massage. It doesn't work, the girl is so drunk that she just wants to go to sleep.
Betty goes to inform Rick that, 'it aint' happening'.
I'm no saint but there are certain lines you don't cross.I was disgusted by the behaviour I saw from this lot. Deliberately getting the girl slaughtered-drunk to the point where she had difficulty walking, just so they can satiate their needs.
What happened to consent,morals and a bit of common decency?

9 hours ago, Plank said:

Yesterday I posted this about Betty & Rick in VH General discussion section;
"They continue to entertain a variety of male guests,I'm not one for being age-ist or any sort of '-ist' or '-ism',but for me this all a bit sordid and tacky."
Last evening saw B & R 'entertain' a young couple.It was billed on Twitter as this.

The guy had been entertained by Betty last weekend & must have persuaded his wife to join him for an evening of swapping fun.
They got the girl drunk and she seemed to be having a nice time. Betty tried her usual bath-time routine which usually leads straight to the bedroom for a session.
She wasn't interested.
Betty is an attractive woman of a certain age who looks after her body.The same cannot be said of Rick.
Just imagine for a second that the roles were reversed, that Betty was fat & Rick was an attractive older man. Would you want to go there?
The girlfriend last night clearly was not interested in whatever was on offer.
Her bloke might like the prospect of Betty, but his girlfriend is expected to entertain this fat elder gentleman, Hell No!,I don't blame her one bit.
What a Hunk !

In the kitchen they plied her with more booze as Rick massaged her arms which ended with a sneaky grope of her tits.

Although she laughed it off,you could read by her body language that she didn't like that either.
Rick & the bloke can see that this evening is crashing, so it's up to Betty to rescue the situation.
She tries to relax the girl by giving her a back massage. It doesn't work, the girl is so drunk that she just wants to go to sleep.
Betty goes to inform Rick that, 'it aint' happening'.
I'm no saint but there are certain lines you don't cross.I was disgusted by the behaviour I saw from this lot. Deliberately getting the girl slaughtered-drunk to the point where she had difficulty walking, just so they can satiate their needs.
What happened to consent,morals and a bit of common decency?

Rick the stud. LOL