Betty & Rick

Last night I witnessed a strange phenomena.
Rick,a participant in Voyeur-HouseTV, being a voyeur in his apartment, being watched by voyeur's.
Discuss. 40%
Rick is fast becoming surplus to requirement at this apartment.
It seems that their various invited guests like the idea of partying with Betty, but not so much with Rick.
The latest guest-couple started to have a session with Betty in the kitchen.

Create an account to see this content!

Rick was in bed but must have stirred because of the noise.
He started to watch the action via the reflection of the kitchen in the bedroom door.

As things warmed up,he couldn't get a decent view.

So he stood in the bedroom entrance trying to get a sneaky peek at the action, without getting caught.

Busted! He was spotted by the guest-guy.

Rick then made a pathetic childlike attempt at quickly getting back into bed to pretend he was asleep.
He soon realised that this was idiotic.
The session was over to the annoyance of Betty,it was just warming up. The look of contempt on Betty's face said it all.

You the man, Plank - That was an excellent and pretty damn good play-by-play commentary with supporting pics. Obviously Rick is not an experienced voyeur like most of us. Betty actually has a pretty good body AND sexual appetite for her age which makes some of the young girls look terrible. Betty is a good example of a mature older woman that can improve the voyeur sites. Rick is the main reason why i don't watch the apartment much though.

21 hours ago, Plank said:

Last night I witnessed a strange phenomena.
Rick,a participant in Voyeur-HouseTV, being a voyeur in his apartment, being watched by voyeur's.
Discuss. 40%
Rick is fast becoming surplus to requirement at this apartment.
It seems that their various invited guests like the idea of partying with Betty, but not so much with Rick.
The latest guest-couple started to have a session with Betty in the kitchen.

Rick was in bed but must have stirred because of the noise.
He started to watch the action via the reflection of the kitchen in the bedroom door.

As things warmed up,he couldn't get a decent view.

So he stood in the bedroom entrance trying to get a sneaky peek at the action, without getting caught.

Busted! He was spotted by the guest-guy.

Rick then made a pathetic childlike attempt at quickly getting back into bed to pretend he was asleep.
He soon realised that this was idiotic.
The session was over to the annoyance of Betty,it was just warming up. The look of contempt on Betty's face said it all.

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

You the man, Plank - That was an excellent and pretty damn good play-by-play commentary with supporting pics. Obviously Rick is not an experienced voyeur like most of us. Betty actually has a pretty good body AND sexual appetite for her age which makes some of the young girls look terrible. Betty is a good example of a mature older woman that can improve the voyeur sites. Rick is the main reason why i don't watch the apartment much though.

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:18 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

I might also look like a dirty old man (which I am - lol) but i sure the fuck don't look like Rick. I could understand why the women and guys avoid him plus his age doesn't help.

Us Old People have a saying  " The Older the Buck the Stiffer the Horn "          :D

• 2 months later...