Betty & Rick

So welcome to Betty eh i see Henry (wonder where Rick is)  hasn't wasted anytime in getting round there to give her one, staying the night to, I wonder what Mira thinks of that? Don't think men on here have any morals as long as they can think with their dicks.

Strange situation though, all three of them in the bath,then Henry & Betty go into the bedroom where Henry fucks the ass off of her. Meanwhile Rick is sleeping on the sofa. Then Rick goes to get into bed with H & B whereupon Betty basically tells him to fuck off and Rick then gets dressed and leaves the apartment in a strop...WEIRD.

Seems a bit of a fucked up situation here can't see it ending well for any of them. Ah well whatever will be will be lol.

May well be the shortest lifespan of an apartment yet lol. Mira deserves better than this twat.

From what I have been reading, Mira does not have a problem with Betty. Betty & Rick have been married for 20 years, so obviously they have an 'understanding' when it comes to swapping.

Although I didn't like to see Mira on her own whilst Henry was having fun the other night.I thought she looked sad & lonely, and a woman as attractive as her should never feel like that.