Julmodels

On 1/14/2018 at 12:11 AM, Sam Cuddly said:

That is an especially nice picture.

Thanks for the comment about the pic Sam,I appreciate it. I try to post pics that have some sort of an erotic or humourous flavour, rather than something that looks like a butchers shop window display, or a page from a Sexual Health clinics handbook.
(need to send one of those to Misty, yeah I said it! What's the count now 40 that we know about. Yuuuuckkk!)
Have a look at my latest Linda pics,you might like them too. :)

Slight rant,but nothing over the top & positive in it's own way.
When it comes to some of the group sex sessions we see on Vh it usually ends up with testosterone fueled aggression by the men folk,and the women seem to accept it.
For instance Ella & Isaac, I like Ella,sexy girl. But as for Isaac, I have nothing but contempt.
The difference in this threesome at S & S is incredible. Once again S & S welcomed their friend for another night of drinks and the sexy-dares game on the laptop.

I really like this girlfriend of theirs,she's fun!

Create an account to see this content!

All through this fantastic session you could see that everyone was happy,having fun and they showed genuine affection for each other.

After the game in the LR they all ended up in the bedroom,their girl friend got a fking and a half from Stephan and loved it!

As for Stephan...well how lucky can one guy be?